21-30

After a while, he shivered and said: "The slaves and slaves were more than a month ago. When Wen Cairen had not moved from the Changxin Palace to the Songcui Palace, he discovered that the slaves should not be on duty that night. The slaves and slaves fell asleep early at night. At night, I saw Jupiter sneaking something to feed the red carp in the yard. After feeding it, I observed it carefully for a long time. At first, the servant girl didn't care, thinking that Jupiter could not sleep to feed the fish in the middle of the night. Encountered many times, not only Zhuxing, but even Nan Qiao would secretly take things to feed the red carp, not only at night, but also during the day, but they would carry people on their backs, and behave very strangely. Even Wencai people love it. Stopped in front of the fish tank and observed the red carp in the tank. The slave servant took his heart. One day, I heard the bamboo star whispering to the fish in the tank. After feeding so much, the master said that the effect of the medicine should be reached, but why the fish hasn't After being poisoned to death, the slave servant was frightened."

Anshun's eyebrows tightened: "Then why didn't you report it?"

Zi Qing: "The slave servant, dare not."

Anshun asked again: "You can see Zhuxing and Zhuxing. What is Nan Qiao?"

Zi Qing: "Butter tea powder."

Zhuxing immediately became angry: "You lied!"

Rong Jian glanced at him: "Shut up, I asked you to speak?"

At this point, Zhuxing was also willing to go out. She was about to rush out and take everything to herself when she saw two eunuchs stepping forward, one covering her mouth and the other controlling her actions, and she was directly restrained.

Looking at this situation, Nan Qiao didn't dare to act rashly. In case she was also restrained and dragged out directly, the master would be left alone.

Wen Yao was also afraid of Nan Qiao's impulsiveness. She squeezed her hand and held Nan Qiao in order to signal her to calm down and not to be impulsive, and to watch the changes first.

Nan Qiao lowered her head a few points again, and responded to the master, she knew.

Comforting Xia Nan Qiao, Wen Yao tried to keep herself calm, and she rushed to Rong Jian, "Can you ask Zi Qing a few words?"

Rong Jian was very curious, but she nodded slightly on her face.

Wen Yao walked up to Ziqing and looked down on her knees on the ground and couldn't help shaking Ziqing: "You said you saw Nan Qiao and Zhuxing feeding red carp tea powder, I will ask you, are you sure you see them? Are you tea powder?"

Zi Qing: "The slave girl is sure."

Wen Yao's heart is cold. In this case, the master and servant relationship ends here: "Since you are so sure that they are feeding tea powder, then I will ask you , Where did Zhuxing and Nan Qiao take out the tea powder? What did you say, where is the poisonous tea powder?" When

these words came out, the expressions of Concubine Hui, Jinbi and their brains turned the fastest, Jiang Jieyu. The complexion all changed.

If Ziqing can't answer, then her previous testimony is not credible.

If Ziqing answers, then Wen Yao can say that this tea powder can not only be encountered by the three of their masters and servants, not to mention the people of Songcui Palace, but Ziqing alone is suspected of poisoning it!

Jiang Jieyu raised her eyebrows slightly, and the beautiful Danfeng looked at Wen Yao, her eyes were all surprised, so she had a brain too? Why did you ask to move to Lenggong before then? Is it true that you like farming?