51-60

The concubines who came out in shock to send the emperor back to the palace, their eyes widened as they watched this scene.

No one thought that the emperor would wait for Wen Cai to this point.

Hasn't it fallen out of favor?

Wasn't the Imperial Front even forbidden to mention anything related to Wen Cai during these days?

Why did the emperor's attitude toward Wen Cai change just as soon as he had a face-to-face meeting?

There have long been rumors that Wen Cairen is a demon girl who uses magic tricks to confuse her, and now it seems to be the case!

When did the emperor favor a concubine so much?

Even so regardless, in front of the palace, it is so high-profile.

It almost subverted their understanding of the emperor. The emperor's whole person is like a person. Isn't it because of magic?

Except for magic, there is really no other reason to explain the scene before him.

Demon girl! Ning Jieyu originally thought that the emperor was here today for the birthday banquet of Concubine Hui, and she also gave her a birthday gift. Obviously, Concubine Hui is different. Concubine Hui is favored, and she can get more in front of the emperor with Concubine Hui. Some faces, and when she was toasting, the emperor looked at her quite clearly. Now the emperor has just been here for a while and was hooked away by the enchantress using black magic. Why is she not angry?

The mood of others is not too different from that of Ning Jieyu, the scene before him is unbelievable except for shock.

They all wondered if Wen Yao really used any means to make the emperor even change his temperament. Of course, there are also gnashing his teeth...

Listening to the various slanders, arrangements and even curses in the hearts of the people behind him, Rong Jian raised his eyebrows, and he turned. Head, his gaze swept across.

When everyone saw that the emperor was unhappy and turned their heads, they didn't care about what they were thinking about. Ning Jieyu was most engaged in resentment. She stood aside again, and didn't notice that the emperor turned her head back. Biting your lip, cursing Wen

Yao in your heart- one day you will pull out your fox tail!

Everyone knelt, only Ning Jieyu stood there and didn't move, which stood out.

Rong Jian was already very dissatisfied with their cursing Wen Yao, Ning Jieyu was resentful and scolded especially happily, Rong Jian's face was even more ugly.

The palace man next to Ning Jieyu recovered and hurriedly pulled Ning Jieyu down on her knees.

Ning Jieyu, who had recovered his senses, looked at the emperor's face, her face turned pale immediately, she couldn't even say a plea, she couldn't help but tremble.

Rong Jian glanced around, and said coldly: "Ning Jieyu has lost his appearance in the imperial court, and has been reduced to a nobleman and moved out of Huayang Palace!"

Outside the gate of Huayang Palace, the needle fell silent for an instant.

Everyone didn't know exactly where Ning Jieyu caused the emperor's unhappiness. Could it be that Ning Jieyu was known by the emperor just now against Wen Cai?

Rong Jian squinted. When he didn't come, did he bully the little fool?

"Move to Wenshan Hall," Rong Jian said again: "Concubine Hui should also take care of the atmosphere of the harem!"