121-130

Wen Yao is? Qin Wan who only met on the third day.

Not really? Too tired and lacking energy, but? Rare? Come out on a'public travel', and I am more interested.

Although I don't get out of the car, I just look at the scenery through the window, but it is also considered to travel the rivers and mountains. When Wen Yao wakes up, he is attracted by the scenery along the way that the autumn is getting stronger.

She has been busy all this time. She is busy, and Rong Jian is also busy. It's rare that she is so leisurely, and she has the right to'travel together'.

...So I forgot about seeing Qin Wan.

On the third day, Nan Qiao mentioned that she just remembered that the main thing about Autumn Hunting is not to have fun.

If it is? In the past, the Qin Mansion is right? It is not eligible to be accompanied by Autumn Hunting.

But this year is different. This year, the Qin Mansion has released a second sister who is a favorite in the palace. Naturally, the Ministry of Internal Affairs has been eager to add the list.

With the addition of the list, it is naturally? Qin's name, definitely not only Qin Wan.

Because of Qin Wan, the empress looked at Qin Mansion, and they knew what to do when they were doing things.

At the summer banquet, the two sisters of the Qin family uttered wild words and were arrested by Wen Yao. They returned to the house. The two of them really had a good general education, and they really had a lot of peace. These days, almost nothing How did you get out of the boudoir door, although it still looks down on Qin Wan, a concubine? But because of her face, they are still very happy to go hunting in the autumn.

Qin Siye originally didn't want to let these two girls go, so as not to cause trouble again, but for such a grand event as Autumn Hunting, many high-ranking families in the capital would go there. This is a rare large-scale society. In social situations, there are still people with status and status. Naturally, they have to look familiar, find the best husband for their daughters, and take a look at young talents of the right age.

For the two of them, Mrs. Qin was so hard-hearted with Qin Siye, even crying and begging, finally made Qin Siye nod.

The two sisters Qin Zheng and Qin Jing look down on Qin Wan, and at the same time they are proud of Qin Wan's accompanying autumn hunting. Vanity and pride are intertwined, making Qin Wan speechless and helpless. She is the same. The eldest sister and the third sister are generally related, and because of the last summer banquet, she doesn't want to have much contact with her friends. In addition to enjoying the scenery in the carriage these few days, tell me a few words about my younger brother. To be reckless, he didn't get off the car much.

There are days when I haven't entered the palace to greet my empress, she really misses the empress, but the empress is driving with the emperor, and now the whole world knows that the empress is playing on the piano and singing, she? Naturally, she will not be so indifferent to see that she is going to get in the way. The human eye.

She thinks that Autumn Hunting will take at least a month. After all, she has a chance to please her mother, but she feels so suffocating.

She was too heavy to stay out of her breath, Qin Zheng and Qin Jing were not so depressed to stay out of her breath.

The two of them had eaten Jiafa and were still confined for a month. Although they didn't dare to say anything about the empress and the emperor, they didn't have a good face to Qin Wan.