Chapter 2

RECAP

Harsh understood what has to be done and goes out with the number after making sure that Rajveer is comfortable.

************************************************

BARODA

Naina, Aalekh and some other comrades were having their evening tea. It was their turn of patrolling that night. Just as they were about to leave for the duty , Naina receives a call. She excuses herself to answer it.

After a long time of waiting, the officers ask aalekh to bring naina but they notice naina coming towards them with a pale face.

All the comrades were about to rush when a senior came in and yelled at them for not leaving. The team explained themselves and the senior orders aalekh to stay with naina and asks others to leave.

Alekh bring Naina to her room and gives her water, after making sure naina is okay he asks the reason for her behaviour.

***********FLASHBACK**********

Naina :- Hello!?

Harsh:- hello! ji main dehradun se Doc Harshwardhan khanna bol raha hoon.

Naina:- ji boliye! mein apki kya madad kar sakti hoon?

Harsh:- kya aap kissi Captain rajveer shekhawat ko jaante hai?

Naina gets numb after hearing this name. One name that stirs a lot of emotions. Happiness,sadness, regret and love.... Regret for not saving the most important person of her life. Sad that he broke the promise of never leaving her side. Happy in remembering all the moment she spent with her Rajveer sir. And Love.........

Harsh:- hello ma'am! hello!? are you there?

naina comes to reality.

Naina:- jii main hoon yahan. Aap kuch keha rehe thhe?

harsh:- ji mein yeh keh raha tha ki Capt Rajveer yahan dehradhun mein hai.

naina [angry] :- yeh kya bakwas kar rahe ho. CAPTAIN RAJVEER IS DEAD.

she states furiously and her voice cracking at the last statement. It was more of that she was trying to believe the fact that her sir is dead. She couldn't save him being yet so close to him. The regret flashing in her eyes was clearly showed.

harsh:- jii yeh koi bakwas nahin hai. 2 saal se woh coma mein hai. aaj subah hi unhe hosh aya aur fauj ki will power ki toh baat hi kya!! unhone ek din mein hi thoda recovery dikhai.

naina:- toh phir apne 2 saal se army waalon ko contact kyun nahin kiya?

she further investigates to make sure that her hopes don't get high and then get shattered.

harsh:- jii maine kaha na ki aajhi unhe hosh ayya hai toh isse pehle mujhe nahin pata tha ki yeh fauji hai!

naina then remember that on the attack day raj had not worn the uniform, so she cannot blame harsh.

Naina:- mujha unki awaz suna do

harsh:- ji woh do saal se coma mein hai toh unki awaz aur kafi motor skills pehle jaise kaam karne ke liye thoda time chahiye.

Naina is still doubtful. On not hearing any response harsh continues

[video call ka system nahin tha na 2009 mein]

harsh:- jii aap aa rahi hai toh mein aapko address bhej doon?

naina:- Thik hai! Lekin agar tumne mujse jhoot bola hai toh bhagwan bhi tumhe nahin bacha sakta.