Chapter 5

I request everyone for inclined comments for me to understand which part or dialogue of the chapter you all liked

Doctor Harshawardhan Khanna
A renowned trauma surgeon and works in one of the best hospital. Has a heart of gold and loves rajveer even though they never had any conversation while he was in comma. Treats Shyamji as his family and gives him his full trust. Has no one in the family. Is a cheerful and humble person.

Shyamji   A trustworthy staff of Doc Khanna

Shyamji
A trustworthy staff of Doc Khanna. Loves him like his son. Earned the respect and trust from Harsh.

Requested by SurChaudhary
Face reveal of Harsh and Shyamji.
********************************
STF

The call was cut and Abhimanyu walked off from there. Gunny knew something was fishy and he knew Abhimanyu was talking to Alekh. But before he could call out to him, Akriti interrupts

"Sir, Coffee" She offered a cup of coffee to Abhimanyu. To which Abhi replied in a stern tone that he uses in serious situations "Mujhe bhookh nahi hai officer. Aap sab kaam pe lag jaiye. I want all of you to complete the work by today. Hum kal shaam ko KMA ke liye rawana honge." The change in his tone took everyone aback. Gunny looked at Abhimanyu to gauge his emotion. Abhimanyu then made his way to his cabin.

He sat down and recalled the talk he had with Rajveer. He was still shaken by the conversation. He could not believe that Raj was alive. He would not have if he had found his dead body back then. But, no one ever found his dead body.

He was reliving his academy days and all the memories he shared with Raj. A lone tear left his eye. He had many unanswered questions and he was restless. He took his, Naveen, and Rajveer's group photo and hugged it.

The rest of the officers looked at Gunny who looked confused too but he assured them that they would have their cool captain back soon. When he saw them smile, he smiled back and entered Abhimanyu's cabin. He was about to talk but Abhimanyu shut him off by saying "I will talk to you once I'll feel better. For now please leave me alone... They are fine."