Chapter Seven: "Second Test is done"

A/N: Yo! I finally write this chapter even if laziness is preventing me to write 😤. Hope y'all would enjoy this!

__

Cale nonchalantly nodded, "Rak is the only choice. It'd be difficult to find another teammate in times like this."

This is indeed a difficult test. Conveniently, I have Choi Han and even White Star by my side. It would be rather hard if they're not here. To make a team of three in five minutes, you need to turn your enemies into your allies.

Instead of wasting that time finding another teammate and unsure if it's going to agree, that crocodile would be the only possible choice to make their teammate though, I wonder how it'd turn out how will they make that crocodile be their teammate, Cale's lips curls up in amusement as he thought about it. Bam flinched when he saw Cale's villain smile.

Khun is still hesitating and choose to ask Bam, "Bam. . . What should we do? Should we team up with him?"

"What. . .? Um . . . Just like Mr. Cale said, it's the only choice we have right now. It would be hard to find someone else." Bam responded. Khun sighed and nodded.

"Well. . . That's true. There's no choice but to team up with him." Khun stood up and decided to reveal himself to Rak.

"Hey!! Crocodile!" Khun shouts. Rak widen his eyes when he heard someone calling him and he saw one of the wussy little turtles. When he was about to attack Khun, Choi Han tightens his hold on Rak so he won't be able to escape from the grasp of his hand but Rak is persistent. Choi Han sighed and looked at Cale with his eyes, asking what to do in this situation.

"Let that crocodile go, Choi Han. From now on, what they're going to do, is now their business. We won't interfere unless it's needed." Choi Han nodded and follow his order. When he freed him, Rak faced him and exclaims, "Next time, I'll be the one who'll win, strong black-haired turtle!"

Choi Han chuckles and went over to Cale's side. He glares at White Star and sits between the two. White Star looked confused but understood Choi Han's hostility toward him.

"There you are, you wussy little turtles!" He hollers and Khun quickly responds with a shout.

"Wait! Time out!" Rak looked perplexed when he heard him shouting "Time out".

"I want to suggest something!" Rak cocked his head, looking confused, muttering about what would Khun suggest to him.

"As the first test is over, there's no reason for us to fight! Don't you think we should find teammates now? Cale and his companions are already teammates and luckily, there are three of us right here! Let's be teammates and past the test!" Khun exclaims. Khun thought about if this idiot would agree because if it's not . . . Khun looked up when he heard Rak laughing.

"What? Teammates?" He continues to laugh at what Khun said.

"Don't kid yourself. You're just my prey. Hunters never team up with their prey! I'm the hunter, Rak Wraithraiser!" He roars and Khun could only sigh about how idiot he is. Khun thought that he's not negotiable and will just find another teammate even if it's difficult.

"Fine. If that's what you think, what can we do?" Khun raised his briefcase and slip his hands inside of it. He got a sharp knife in his hand and stares intently at Rak.

"I'll kill you within one minute and find another teammate." Rak let out a 'hmph'. Khun grips the sharp knife in his hand and readies himself. Rak flinched when he heard a shout.

"Stop!" Khun glances at him and looked baffled. Why did he stop me? What is he going to do? is what Khun thought.

"Mr. Rak, you said you wanted to hunt me." Rak nodded at what Bam said.