Chapter Eight : "Monsters"

A/N: YES! I was able to write this even if I'm having a petty grudge against my teacher since the other day. SO, you see, we were supposed to be having our academic rest week, it was even POSTED on our school FB because we deserved it then he gave us an advance school task for us that should be next week grrr. Anws, hope y'all would enjoy this update!

__

When they opened their eyes, they were sent inside of the Evankhell's Mothership. Inside of the Evankhell's Mothership, a large crowd was gathered. Powerful, vicious, and formidable are the definition you could describe that you would expect from the survivors of the first test. Cale frowns because of how rowdy his surroundings are. Choi Han observed these people while his other hand is touching his scabbard, ready to kill anyone who will harm Cale.

"Cale-nim, please stay close to me." Choi Han whispered. Cale wrinkled his eyebrows, looking confused but nodded. White Star is quietly following Choi Han and Cale Henituse while he notices the murmurs traveling throughout the area about how a certain tanned red-haired with wings guy passed the test who killed everyone he met and how is that someone was able to team up with others meanwhile he also heard about another red-haired guy with long hair who captured the hearts of the regulars because of how he looks.

"Amazing. . . This many regulars passed the test. . ." Bam said, filled with awe. Khun looked at his surroundings and nodded.

"Well, it looks like there are more than 100. They are the chosen ones, for sure. There's no doubt they passed the test. Be careful Bam, Some of them have unusual powers, some are cheap and dirty players. The chosen regulars who came from the residential area must have at least one extraordinary talent. Don't underestimate any of them. All of the regulars here are ferocious enemies." Khun warned Bam. Bam noted it in his mind and Cale will use Bam to ask more about the tower.

"Well, I'm sure we're strong enough to beat the hell out of those guys because our leader is the awesome and powerful Mr. Crocodile!" Khun asserts. Khun thought about Cale's team is probably the strongest. Bam chuckles and nods, agreeing about what Khun said.

Rak roars, "Who's that? You tricky turtles! Get your hands off me! Bug off." As he whammed Khun's hand, who's holding his hand earlier, Khun acts like it hurt, looking at him pitifully.

"Ouch! How can you do that to a teammate?" Khun massaged his hand gently which was whammed by Rak.

Rak retorted, "You're not my teammate, You jerk!"

Their squabble was stopped when they heard two people shouting with each other. Cale looked at it stoically while Choi Han is staring intently at White Star. It is suspicious that White Star is being quiet, is what Choi Han thought.

"Look what you did to my arm! How are you going to make up for this? Huh?!" He exclaims as he grabbed that man's collar. Veins bulge on his forehead as he glowers at that man. That man, who was being grabbed by this man, looked at him apathetically.

"I don't know. Maybe you can buy a stick and attach it to your arm." that man responds in an indifferent voice.

"WHAT?! YOU JERK!!" He shouts and that man looks uninterested when he tightens his grab. A yellow-haired man from that man's group stepped forward to stop the fight.

"Stop right there, pals. I'm sorry to see your arm like that, but fighting is prohibited during the break and you got hurt during the test so it was justified-," Trying to pacify the fight, the yellow-haired man wasn't able to finish what he wants to say when he intervened, looking pissed.

"Justified? Huh?! I was ambushed! I'm not so weak as to be beaten by this guy!" He slapped the hands of the yellow-haired man who was attempting to be in between them. He was about to explain what he meant when that man chimed in.