3

You looked around the new room that you were in and immediately noticed the big machine in the center of the room.
"Hm, make a friend?" "Well this would've been useful in school."

You tried to activate it multiple times before you noticed it needed power and slapped yourself.

You made your way up some stairs onto a higher layer; your fear of heights wasn't too bad, but you still wanted to get this done as soon as possible.

"Ok, so I put my hand here."
"Then I walk over here."
"And put another hand... here!"
You smugly smiled, silently praising yourself.

You got back to the Make-a-Friend machine and turned it on; you jumped a bit at the sound it made when starting up.

You put some parts in the machine and watched the machine paint, assemble, and grade them with amazement.

You ran over to the toy and picked it up easily.
"OMG, you're actually really cute!" "I'm going to name you Buttercup."
You looked around and saw a metal doorway.
"Ah, I probably need to go that way."

"What kind of motto is "no one leaves without a toy"?"
You said that while putting buttercup on the scanner, when it was done, you tried to pick buttercup up but it was gone.
"My baby-"
You stood there in shock for a bit before you went on (in the name of Buttercup, of course).

"Well, these doors don't work."
You stopped pulling at the doors and attempted to walk in the second doorway if the weird-looking toy from earlier didn't suddenly appear.

You screamed a lot and ran back to the machine.
"WHY IS IT HERE?" "WHY IS IT WALKING TOWARDS ME, AND WHY DOES IT HAVE TEETH?"

The toy stared at you for a bit before just straight up grabbing you, and you thought.
"Is this how I die, by a toy out of all things?"

You didn't expect to hear weird purring; you opened your eyes to see that the thing was sitting down with you in its lap with a firm grip.

Its eyes seemed to follow you strictly, and whenever you tried to get away from it, it would growl. You were pretty fucked right now.