5

"Uh.. Heyy-"
"I noticed you didn't fall; good job?"
"..."
"Well fuck."

It walked towards you, which made you back into a wall. It then grabbed you and held you in its arms, and damn, he was actually fluffy.

"Hey.. Huggy, could you put me down?"
It immediately growled at that.
"Ok, never mind."

After a while, he started to move towards something. You would be lying if you said you weren't tired and hungry right now.

You honestly weren't expecting to get thrown onto a pile of pillows in what seemed to be a playground of sorts?

Huggy stared at you on the pillows for a bit before leaving the room through a vent shaft nearby.

After a while, he came back with some surprisingly well-kept chocolate (considering how long it's been, you probably shouldn't eat that. ), lots of it, which he dumped next to you along with some mini plushies of himself that practically covered you like a blanket.

Once again, Huggy put on that lovey-dovey expression as he laid down next to you, taking interest in your cautious eating.

"L̶o̶o̶v̶v̶e̶e̶ y̶o̶u̶u̶~"
What-
He can talk?
Oh..

The two of you stared at each other before Huggie violently smacked the chocolate out of your hands and licked your face.
"Ew, ew! "Get off of me!"

He didn't; he forcefully laid you down after licking you and made sure that you were facing his direction before letting out a series of different sounds.

"S̶l̶e̶e̶e̶p̶p̶p̶~"
Oddly enough, your body actually listened to him as you felt yourself get drowsy, although half of you was still paranoid about him being this close.

These thoughts were efficiently snuffed out when you fell asleep.
Huggy liked that a lot.