8) Practice Makes Perfect

It was almost dark and Dahyun had still one more thing she had to show them.
"Look at this." She grabbed her laptop from her bag, opening up the software and looked at her friends.
"What is this?" Tzuyu asked, pointing at the red dots on the map.

"This is a security software, I can access every public security camera and from the satellite I can pick up crime patterns. Plus through police signals and radio signals." Dahyun explained a bit hastily.
"How did you get this?" Chaeyoung asked, astonished.
"Mr Myoui made developed this which was created by Mina herself."
Chaeyoung stared wide-eyed mouthing 'Mina' as she looked at Dahyun.
"I'm sorry, Mina made this?"
"Then, her father developed it into his project for the government, but now it's been suspended."
"Why?" They asked.

Dahyun shrugged, even the daughter of the said science didn't know.

"Isn't this illegal?" Tzuyu asked, she sighed closing the laptop.
"Vigilantes do whatever." Dahyun chuckled.
"And you expect us to defend ourselves with these weapons?" Tzuyu crossed her arms.
"Don't play coy, we all took karate and self-defence classes." Dahyun zipped up her duffle bag.
"Wait... are we starting now?"
"Better now than later."
.
.
.
It was now dark, Dahyun led them to the central of Seoul, inhabitant with a lot of people still wondering around, but a goof place where crimes will occur if they're smart enough to be in the shadows.

That's what the three friends were doing. Hiding in the shadows until something happens or at least something a bit less dangerous.

"The dodgy part of Seoul, are we going to be fine?" Chaeyoung nervously laughed.
"The suits are padded, so a knife won't puncture it, but a bullet might graze you. I'm still working on how to protect us from that." Dahyun said, as her friends stayed quiet.
"Just do what you can." Dahyun put on her mask and looked at her laptop.
"This isn't your first time doing this." Tzuyu pointed out.
Dahyun nodded, "I tried months ago and it went pretty well."
"Of course it did." Chaeyoung laughed.

"There." A flashing red light appeared, she honed onto the security camera and watched what was about to happen.
"They're trying to steal a car." Dahyun slammed her laptop and beckoned her friends.
As they ran to where it was, it was desolate a part of town they had never walked down.
"There." Chaeyoung pointed at two people, middle-aged men who examining the car.

Tzuyu uncollapsed her bow, groaning the blue tip arrow and aimed for the closest one at his back.
"Here goes." She took another breath in before letting go and as expected it grabbed the guy on his back, shocking him until he fell.

The other guy exclaimed, he was scared now. Just as Chaeyoung raced forward and turning on her staff, hitting him upside on his head, making him unconscious.
"I really did pick the best people to be friends with." Dahyun chuckled and grabbed a rope from her bag, "Just in case they run away."
They tied them together and placed them on a lamppost, they bodies were hefty, but they managed.

"What now?" Tzuyu asked.
"Let's make a note, you have pen and paper, right?" Chaeyoung turned to Dahyun.
"Always."
"A vigilante and still has everything." Tzuyu scoffed.
Chaeyoung grabbed a sharpie and wrote, 'They tried to steal your car'.
"That was easy." Chaeyoung breathed out.
"Yeah... but I think that's our next crime." Dahyun pointed over to an office building, at least six people were breaking an entry in the entrance.

"Does everyone here just like to cause trouble?" Tzuyu rolled her eyes.
They rushed near the building, hiding behind a bush.
"What do we do?" Chaeyoung asked.
"We get in, take them out and leave." Dahyun instructed, she got out her laptop and fiddled with the cameras.
"Damn," she sighed, "they've got the receptionist tied and they're on the top floor."
"Why?"
"I don't know, but they're heading towards the back office." She put her laptop and they crouched down as they opened the door.

Sneaking behind the front desk, no one was guarding the tied up person.
Dahyun put a finger to her lips towards the person, they sat still as Chaeyoung and Tzuyu untangled them.
"Call the police, but make sure that they should not put on their sirens." Dahyun whispered as the person nodded.

After that, they were going upstairs where the security guards were on the floor unconscious, thankfully.
"We have to get there quick." Chaeyoung took big steps, but trying to climb up the stairs as carefully she could and so did the rest of her friends.
They felt a rush come over them, a determination to stop them that they've never felt before.

They were finally at the top floor, ten flights of stairs and they weren't tired at all.
They hid in the hallway corner trying to eavesdrop as Dahyun looked on the cameras.
"They are two inside the office and the other four are guarding it."
They were cubicles in their way towards the office, they used it as their way to sneak over.
It was also a chance for them to hear their conversations.

"Crinoty better pay up." One of them said.
The girls looked at each other. It was always Crinoty.
"They've been stealing investments from other small companies. Relax, we're going to be fine." Another replied.
Dahyun peered out from the corner, the two people inside had come out.
"I've got the files, let's go."

"Dammit, they're going." Chaeyoung whispered.
Dahyun nodded to Tzuyu, who already had an electrified arrow in her bow. She stood up and took the shot, without hesitating the arrow flew and hit the person with the file and it slide into the corner.

"What the—." They said, "G-Get them!"
The girls stood up and ran over to gang, Tzuyu shot another arrow as it hit the foot of one of them.
Chaeyoung jumped off an office chair and like a wrestler, close-lined two people with her staff.
Dahyun used her wrist gun shooting a sleeping dart at one who was running at her. She ducked down at another's swing and grabbed the sleeping dart into her pocket.

She had to get the file and figure out what they were looking at.
"Ch—..." No she couldn't say their names, "Cover me!"
Tzuyu twisted her head and rushed towards, the ones who were electrified were not incapacitated. Tzuyu pinned the one who was first person who was downed, using her bow as a weight on their chest. Chaeyoung placed a long shock on the other one who was still conscious.

Dahyun picked up the file, she flicked through the pages. She only saw names, but they had all the pictures of the employees who worked at this small company. Turns out, this was a real estate company.
"Crinoty... why do they want this?" Dahyun growled, but behind her Tzuyu had loosen her grip on her bow and the person pushed her off.

They jumped to their feet and pushed Chaeyoung to the floor. Tzuyu chased after him, but they grabbed one of the printers and in a haste threw it straight at Tzuyu's face.
She had fallen downs bruise on her face from the impact.
"You okay?" Chaeyoung reached out her arm.
"I'm fine, go after him."
But before they could move, they heard voices from the stairs. Footsteps hurried along the corridor.

"Is that more of them?" Chaeyoung nervously asked.
Dahyun ran towards the window, police cars were outside.
"We should go, the police are here." She beckoned her friends over and bashed her baton onto the window.

"Freeze!" The police shouted.
"How are we going to get out?" Tzuyu panicked.
"There's a grappling hook in your wrist glove, just aim at the building and press the button." Dahyun quickly said.
They saw flashing lights from the hallway.
"They're going to see us."
Tzuyu scanned around, she went through her arrows until she stumbled upon the smoke bomb Dahyun mentioned.

Her friends had attached the to the building.
"Tzuyu, what are you waiting for?" Chaeyoung whispered.
"Wait." Tzuyu closed her eyes and heard the footsteps getting closer and closer, until she let go the string.
The arrow zoomed passed and straight into the hallway. The smoke bomb released its contents and coughing were heard.

"Okay, let's go!" Dahyun shouted as Tzuyu aimed for the building, her grappling hook shot out from her wrist.
They repelled from the building to escape the police, they kept running across the rooftops until they were out of sight.

"Damn, that was awesome!" Chaeyoung exclaimed, but soon was quietened down by her friends. They all exhaled and quietly laughed they sat down.
"I think I'm starting to like this." Tzuyu chuckled, she uncollapsed her bow.
"I did pick the best team." Dahyun said.
"Is this final?" Chaeyoung eyes widened in her mask, "Like, is this our team?"

Dahyun sighed, and thought about it. There was someone else in mind.