Y/N'S POV:

        I just wanted to go to the bathroom and do stuff in peace. So someone took me to a private bathroom and they said that nobody was in there.  Well, guess what? Two girls were in there.

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I kept mumbling, but the girls cut me off.

"Haha, oh huh, you don't have to be sorry. All we were doing was washing our hands," they said. I think one of them was Natalie, and the other was Sophia. But they were really pretty.

Oh yeah, sorry, I didn't tell ya I'm bi. Hahaha. So I looked at them, and they were looking at me, and confusion was present on their faces. I had my backpack with me. I also have this medical thing where I can't feel when I need to go to the bathroom. Sometimes I start and don't know, and I have to change my underpants and trousers.

"OH um, I need my backpack with me so I can do something," I say. I saw them tense up, and I panicked a bit.

"NO NO NO NO, I didn't mean that. I didn't mean it in that way, " I kinda yelled.  They then visibly relaxed and asked if I was alright, which I responded and said, "Yea yea, I'm uh uh, I'm f-fine." I cursed myself under my breath

"That's another one," I mumbled. I really hope the girls didn't hear, though.

"OH well, I think we should let you go and do what ya need," Sophia said.

"Yea yea, um, I'm sorry again, but thank you. I didn't mean to walk in. Someone took me here because I wanted to be in a private area, and-" Natalie stopped me mid-rant.

"Hey hey, your fine. we were just washing our hands anyways, not like we will kill you for it, haha," She said. I laughed along like it was no big deal, but I said to myself to do another one.

They didn't hear, though. And I was glad.

They left and left me by myself. I looked up because I thought someone had walked in. I started to talk to them.

"Hey, um, I'm sorry, but would you be able to leave? I was in here, and I want a bit of some privacy, please," I said out. But they didn't leave. They stayed there.

So I walked up to them and nudged them a bit and asked them to leave again. They still didn't move. So I yelled at them to leave. They didn't move. So I went to push them and they weren't there. It was almost like they just vanished into thin air. Nothing was moved. Nothing happened.

Someone knocked on the door, and I yelped.

"Hey, are you ok in there? You were yelling. is someone in there with you?" The questions kept on rolling and rolling they wouldn't stop.

"STOP STOP JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP"
I screamed. And the person barged into the bathroom and scared me lifeless.

"Hey what are you yelling at? All I asked was if you were ok. Which you clearly aren't. " the person that barged in said. It was a man. He was kinda cute but nothing more.

I was tugging and pulling on my hair. So hard it was burning my scalp. He gently took my hands out of my hair and set them on my lap when he slowly sat us down.

"Are you ok?" He asked. I just nodded. I didn't think my voice would have helped me.

"Use your words darling" he said to me. I didn't want to use my words. What If he didn't like my voice? What if be would hurt me? What if he would make me have sex with him like dad did me? I don't like that he does that to me. He's very mean and hits on me all the time. He always brings me to the basement to keep my cries for help down so my mum wouldn't hear. Whenever he makes me have sex with him he always strips me naked and walks me outside and into the basement to have sex with my lifeless body. I hate my dad. Mum don't know about anything though.  She won't believe me. She believes dad over me because he acts like he's crying when I tell her. She always yells at me and makes me go to my room.

"Hey, you alright?" He asked very calmly and quietly. I was almost giving myself a panic attack when he grabbed me and pulled me into his lap. He cradled me like that for almost 30 minutes after I tried to fight him. I thought he was my dad. I don't even know this person's name.

He kept saying sweet nothings into my ear. He would rock us back and forth. I fell asleep in his arms, then woke up on the bathroom floor cold and alone. Where had he gone I think to myself.  He wouldn't just leave me like that, would he?

I then remembered what happened and everything. I gave myself another panic attack. Instead, I couldn't breathe as much when I was having one with him. I started to heave for any type of oxygen. I wanted any air for it to go to my lungs and come out again. I tried what my mum had taught me. In through my mouth out through my nose. It didn't help. It made it worse.

I ran to my backpack and grabbed my container out, and began slicing my bony wrists. I haven't eaten in a month. It's the only way to get this fatness off of me. It won't go away, though. It is still on my body it's not leaving. I've tried throwing up, but nothing would come out. I was just heaving for more air.

Then someone came in and kinda opened the door. I know who that was. It was my bully. I was scared. I was in the middle of a panic attack. Dry heaving along with a blade in my hand, slicing my wrists.

He looked at me, then looked at my hands, then looked at my wrists, then the toilet. He smiled this awful smile and came towards me. I was about to scream, but I passed out.

-------

D'ANDRAES POV:

I had the best idea. They was in the middle of a panic attack. Dry heaving and a blade in their hand. I know exactly what to do. Wait. What happened? Where did they go.

O.M.G. they fell. The blade is stuck in their eye. Blood came pouring out of their mouth and eyes. Along with..their wrists?  Why there. Hmm, maybe they accidentally cut himself.

OMFG, THEY DIDN'T. They cut their own wrists. Their is a fag and they deserve it. I looked into the toilet and there was nothing there except blood. *smirks* I know exactly what to do.

I run to the principals office and then I start yelling that I need help and someone needs to follow me. I yell on the way that they cut their wrists and was dry heaving and in a panic attack. I said they fell and the blade got stuck in their eye. The principal told me to run to the office and call an ambulance. The principal comes in yelling with y/n in their arms. Blood everywhere.

I was being yelled at to hold them until the ambulance got here. Then a random girl came rushing in and said she was their best friend. Ok nobody cares about you they asked me. So I grabbed them, more like yanked, into my arms from her. She looked like she was about to cry. I think her name is Rachael.

She asked the teacher if she could come with y/n and the teacher said yes. Ugh I was supposed to go. I would have made their life even more hell when we get to the hospital. I glared at Rachael and basically threw y/n at her. And I left.

------

RACHAELS POV:

DeAndre y/n's bully threw them at me. And he stormed out. I know exactly what he was gonna do to them. And I don't care what he was gonna do to them because I love them. I love them more than a friend should. I haven't told them yet because they was bi. I know for sure that they likes me. In more than a friend way. I know I really want to be with him for the rest of my life, but I'm not gay.

I hate to do this to him, but there's nothing else for me to do. I set them on the couch of the office and left back to eat my lunch. I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I cried. I cried for the rest of the day. They sent me home, though. They said, "You can't keep crying over a nobody." I was about to start yelling and scream at them he is not a nobody.

"Y/N IS NOT A NOBODY. HE IS MY BEST FRIEND. I LOVE THEM MORE THAN A BEST FRIEND. AND I ALWAYS WILL SO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE." I scream out to everyone. Then we hear a knock on the door. A teacher walked in and asked me to go to the principals office.

"Racheal we need you to go to the principals office. Grab all your things." She said so coldly I didn't even think it was my favorite principal.

I could faint right now. I am getting in trouble for something DeAndre did. He blamed it on me. In never going to see him again. I just admitted to the whole class I loved him more than a friend, and they took DeAndre side.

I hope you guys like my first one-shot but there's gonna be more than a one-shot for this I'm sorry for falsely advertising this. But let me know what you guys think of this book please.
Edited 2023