At the hospital with y/n.

Y/N'S POV:

What happened? I don't even know what happened. Why am I here? Where am I? Why can't I move or see? What's happening?

Wait... Who is that?

Am I dead? I don't think so? Why is everything black? Am I asleep but can't wake up? Is my body asleep?

I don't think I'm dead? No, I'm sure I just heard a beep. What's beside me? What's shuffling beside me?

I reach my arm over and feel, cloth? Is that someone? I suddenly hear "What the fuck?"

Is that her? She's here with me? Where am I even?

HER POV:

I'm at the hospital with Y/n. They "supposedly" fainted and got a blade in their eye. I don't even know how that could happen. But their arm and eyes are taped with some guaze and tape.

I moved to get something from under me. It was lumpy, and i went to look, but nothing was there. It must've been a lump in the seat I don't know.

I fixed myself, and when I got comfortable I felt something touch me. I jolted back and "what the fùck?"

I looked over and felt immediately received that it was just Y/n waking up. WAIT. Y/N IS AWAKE!

IM SO HAPPY! WHAT DO I SAY? DO I EVEN SAY SOMETHING? DO I GET A NURSE?

I went to leave the hospital room y/n is in and a doctor was right outside the door. I hurriedly tell him that Y/n was awake.

He walked in and seen them in a ball. Did I scare them? Did I do something wrong? I feel bad now. They can't see what's happening, and I yelled "wtf" because they scared me.

Lmk if I should do another one and if this is even good. Idk if I'll keep doing it tho. If yall like it lmk and I'll post more parts.