Chapter 19

Jade's POV:

"Oh fuck, babe, just like that!" Perrie's fingers are knuckle-deep inside of me. Her soft lips meet mine in a sloppy kiss as she tries to drive me over the edge curling her fingers deep inside of me.

The blonde hums in my mouth when she grinds down on my thigh, chasing her own orgasm. Perrie pulls her fingers out of me to align our centers. The second our clits touch, I know I'll be gone soon.

We start by slowly grinding against each other, but our thrusts become harsher every second. My nails dig into her back at the sound of our cores slapping together. "Jade, I'm so close. I want you to come first, though. Come for me, babe."

Suddenly a finger presses down on my clit hard and I stumble over the edge easily. Seconds later, I can feel Perrie orgasming together with me. We slow down our thrust to ride out our orgasms and my girlfriend collapses on top of me.

My hand slowly combs through her blonde locks as we try to catch our breaths from what is already the third orgasm this morning.

Naturally, our peace doesn't last long. "Come on, horndogs, get your asses out of bed!" A muffled voice screams from the living room.

Holly.

I whimper when Perrie stands up from on top of me. My eyes follow her every move as she puts on a loose casual summer dress. "Jade, stop looking at me like that or I'll be back on top of you in a matter of seconds."

"Just what I want," I smirk at the blonde, who just groans back. Eventually, I stand up from the bed too and just throw on a bathrobe. Holly obviously already knows what we were doing anyway.

Perrie and I cautiously walk out of our room to be met with Leigh and Holly sitting at our kitchen table with some grocery bags.

"You guys have been together for two months now and you still fuck every chance you get. Don't you guys ever get tired?" Leigh asks with a raised eyebrow.

God, it's already been two months. I can honestly say those two months were easily the best months of my life. Every single day, I have just been falling for my Pez even more. She makes it so easy to love her.

We have been on a lot of romantic dates and I love seeing the other side of Perrie after all those years. She is hella romantic.

Seeing Perrie in a different light always excites me. That was up until one day about a month ago. The blonde went out that night to have dinner with the boss of a very successful art gallery. The second my girlfriend closed our front door behind her, she broke down against it completely.

It took her a full hour to calm down enough to speak to me. She got freaked out on her way home because she saw a flinch of someone who looked like the person who raped her. My heart broke completely at the sight of such a broken Perrie. I had never seen her so vulnerable before. I sincerely hope I never see her like that again either.

I saw her really vulnerable when she told me about the rape, but that was nothing compared to that moment. She looked scared for her life and was clinging to me as if her life depended on it. My sweet Pez.

These mental breakdowns and panic attacks have occurred almost weekly and I can see how it really weighs on the beautiful blonde. She is still very bubbly and my little ray of sunshine, but I catch her lost in her thoughts more often. She's also very restless when she sleeps, constantly moving around.

I feel like we are also learning new things about each other every day. I've learned that 'baby' is a trigger word for her because he called her that. I've learned that she has a spot between her shoulders that makes her calm down completely when I touch it. I've learned that she likes morning sex, a lot. I've learned that she likes to be the protector in a relationship. And I've learned that Perrie Louise Edwards is the most beautiful creature to ever walk the earth.