Chapter 14: Dinner Date

I had awoken in quite a daze, my head spinning from the events that took place before my nap. Mason was already up and about, I could hear him moving around downstairs. I had carefully slid out of bed, and waddled up to the full body mirror he had in his expansive bedroom to observe my figure. I was... huge. My belly protruded outwards quite a lot, in a state of a constant pot belly, so round yet still so jiggly. I couldn't see my privates anymore, as my gut hung over them. My thighs were so thick and pillowy, complimenting my wide round ass to perfection. My chest was quite large too, looking like a pair of womanly breasts. The sheer excitement I derived from just looking at myself in the mirror drove me mad. I loved being fat. And I wanted to get as fat as Mason desired. I carefully waddled downstairs, my entire body jiggling in the process. Mason heard me coming (obviously) and met me at the bottom, embracing me in a loving hug with a tender kiss.
"Good evening sleeping beauty~ Ready for our dinner date soon~?" he asked, his hands moving to my belly quickly, squeezing and rubbing it tenderly. A blush spread across my face, and I nodded sheepishly.
"Y-Yes~! I just, need some clothes it seems..." I said, wondering how I'd manage to squeeze into my old clothes now.
"No need to fret over that~"
Mason guided me to the living room where, he showed me the large selection of plus sized clothing he had bought especially for me! He was so sweet and kind, always thinking for me! I ended up putting on a nice black button up shirt, some spandex boxers, and the biggest pair of jeans he could manage to find, which looked like skinny jeans on me. He then guided me out to his vehicle, where my seat was already pushed back. So thoughtful! I got in and buckled up, and we were off. Soon we arrived at the aforementioned buffet, nice catchy neon lights outside, and the delicious scent of food lingering around the entire building. We made our way inside and got ourselves a nice cozy booth, where a Waiter came up to us. What happened next shocked me a bit.
"Hellooo there you two~! Looking for the menu, or just the buffet to give that piggy a light snack~?"
My eyes widened, and I looked back at Mason, expecting him to be mad for the employee to be flirting with me! but.. no.
"Why yes I think he'll be picking from the buffet tonight, thank you~"
The waiter then wandered off to handle more plus sized customers.
"W-What was that about?~" I asked, confusion and excitement evident on my face.
"This place is well known for being in to fattening people, they often flirt with customers, its normal~ Don't you worry big boy, I'll be right back to get you some food~"
And with that, Mason stood up and left for the buffet. I sat wondering what he was going to get me, my belly grumbling and gurgling aloud in protest, wanting food eagerly. He came back after 15 minutes, not with a few plates, not with a tray... but an entire cart of food. I was shocked to say the least!
He grinned seeing my surprised expression, piling the various plates and bowls and drinks onto the table.
"We aren't leaving until you finish *all* of this~" He said, rather demandingly. It made my heart skip a beat.
I picked up whatever utensil I needed for the first plate and dug in voraciously. I was so hungry. So fuckin hungry, I didn't know anyone could be this hungry before! I stuffed bite after bite of food down my starving throat, my belly slowing filling up with food. I could feel it fill in, and then... slowly fill out. And I was only on the fifth plate! I guess this food is filling... I wonder if I can pop any buttons off my shirt for him tonight~