Chapter 10: This is Life Now

When I had entered the kitchen, in a slight waddling motion I might add, I was instantly pimp smacked by a flurry of delicious smells. Mason was by the stove, in nothing but in apron preparing breakfast. And I mean nothing but an apron. His back was to me, so I had the best view of the most perfectly sculpted ass I've ever witnessed. This felt like it was straight out of a fan fiction!! I spoke up a bit, waving a gentle hand. "G..good morning!" Mason's head perked up, and his warm and comforting gaze was now focused on me. Some of his delicious pecs were poking out on each side of the apron. "Well good morning to you too hun~" he said smoothly, observing my body from head to toe. I could tell his "progress" on me excited him greatly. As it did for me too, admittedly. I walk-waddled over to him as best I could, and I hugged his sides and rested my head on his chest. He was really warm. Warmer than me. I could feel one of his hands grab gentle hold of my left love handle and squeeze. "C'mon babe, breakfast is waiting in the dining room for you~" oh yeah!! Breakfast! The most important meal of the day! And I can't wait one bit. He gave my ass a gentle love tap which I'll admit, made me bite my bottom lip in excitement. But no time for steamy time right now. Now? It was time to eat. I had walked out to the dining room to observe the table chalk full of food. It was, well... jarring. Shocking. Daring. But I intended to eat every last bit of it. I quickly sat myself, my thighs and ass hugging the corners of the creaky wooden chair. What happened next could only be described as... a haze. I barely remember any of it. What I can tell you though is I ate as much as possible, as fast as possible. By the time I finished the entire table, my beach ball belly was pressing against the table, even spilling on top of it a bit. I had bits of food, syrup, grease and other stuff all on my moobs, chins, cheeks, and hands. I felt like a damn pig. And I loved it. Mason had walked into the dining room to observe it all. "Well you lookit that, my prize pig finished it all~ I'm so proud~" he hummed, leaning down and kissing my lips gently. He placed a hand on my taut belly and gave it a slap. It barely jiggled or wobbled. It made me yelp with excitement, my member bulging up quickly, yet hidden by the landslide that was my tummy. I must have still been so... dazed, because I don't recall him strapping my wrists to the arms of the chair. It must be dessert time already.