Intro 2

Peter Willam Pevensie a handsome boy of just fifteen years old was walking towards the towns bakery to pick up a few pastries for his family when he bumped into a girl.

The girl would have hit the ground wasn't for his quick reflexes.

The girl blushed a light red as he let go of her, straighting out her dress.

Peter looked at the girl with a smile and held out his hand to her.

"I'm Peter,Peter Pevensie "the boy smiled at the brunette in front of him.

The girl smiled at him"I'm Elizabeth Whitemoore"

"Nice to meet you Elizabeth"Peter smiled back at her.

"You too" Elizabeth said.

"What is a beautiful girl like you doing out alone?"Peter asked curiously.

Elizabeth blushed feverishly "You think I'm beautiful?"

"Very"Peter smiled at her showing off his pearly teeth."But you didn't answer my question.

"My nanny let me go off on my own for a little bit " Elizabeth replied timidly.

"Well if you wan't you can walk with me for a bit" Peter said. "I just need to grab a few pastries" He pointed   at the bakery behind her.

When Elizabeth smiled brightly at him and nodded.

He took her hand and leather into the bakery.

After grabbing a few of the freshest pastries, they left and had taken to walking around the town of Finchley.

After a good thirty minutes of getting well acquainted with one another.

A women in her late forties was walking about calling out Elizabeth's name.

Peter turned to the beautiful girl beside him with a frown.

Somehow knowing there time has come to an end.

Elizabeth face matched his expression perfectly.

Before an idea came to her and she pulled out a quil and paper from the pack her nanny made her wear.

She wrote her address down on it and passed it to the blonde whose eyes furrowed in confusion.

"My address incase you feel like visiting and spending sometime together the girl spoke a blush slowly making away across her cheeks.

He placed a chaste kiss upon her cheek.

Her cheeks growing rosier by the second as she turns and walked away a smile growing on her face.

Both heading on there way home, both thinking of the other.

Little did they know his would be the beginning of many visits and the beginning of their love story.......