1

S.P

"What should do, he looks miserable" Edmund exclaimed "When he shouldn't we are back in Narnia"

"I think we are missing something, important" Lucy states.

"We should ask Aslan, he's bound to know," I say to my younger siblings and they nod in agreement.

"Definitely, he would know" Edmund states.

Edmund, Lucy, and I find Aslan in the middle of the shuddering woods. We quickly hound the majestic lion with questions about what is wrong with our brother.

"He is without his heart" Aslan states softly.

"What do you mean?" Lucy asks confused.

"Your brother has seen love and has known it well in England," Aslan says.

"Oh, how can we help him?" I ask Aslan.

"You can't dear one," Aslan tells us.

"Certainly, there is something you can do," Edmund says. " A sad king can't run a kingdom properly"

"I am doing something just one" Aslan states just as Lucy gasps looking over at a tree.

I turn to see a redheaded girl a little bit younger than Peter, who seems to be asleep.

"She's beautiful and look at that dress, it must have cost a lot," Lucy says in awe.

"Carry her onto my back gently now" Aslan orders."We are a few steps from mending your brother's heart"

We quickly place her onto Aslan's back and mount our horses, and try to keep up with Aslan.

Once we enter the gates of the Cair we are greeted by Peter's voice before it suddenly goes very quiet once we get into view.

It looked like all the air was sucked out of him when his sight was set on the redhead.

Suddenly the girl started to stir on Aslan's back.

"Elizabeth" Peter called out in shock.

The girl's eyes opened as she sat up, their eyes locking blue met blue.

"Peter" Elizabeth exclaimed.

Peter quickly rushed to her taking her into his arms. "My darling Elizabeth" Peter mumbles softly resting his forehead against hers.

He took her hand and lead her away.