2

P.P

"Peter" I heard her mesmerizing voice call out making me look down at her.

"Where are we?" she asked " I could have sworn I heard that Lion talk"

I chuckle softly and lift her head up, pecking her lips.

"The Lion did speak darling, His name is Aslan," I tell her softly "He is the true King of Narnia, which is where we are"

Her face is laced with confusion "A king, A Lion. A lion is the king of the place" She asked startled.

"He isn't the only royal here," I say gently.

"There are more royal lions," she asked incredulously.

"No my love" I laugh good-naturedly."My siblings and I were a part of this great prophecy to free this land from the possession of this evil witch who cursed the land with eternal winter, and once we freed Narnia we were crowned. I was crowned High King Peter the Magnificent.

" I always knew you were Magnificent" she chuckles, the thought of talking lions leaving her head. "I also remember you telling me if you were ever crowned King,you would make me your queen in an instant" she smiles.

I hum in remembrance.

Flashback 1

"You truly are Magnificent Peter, "Elizabeth says looking up at me as we lay on the roof of her mansion watching the sunset.

We were probably pushing it since I was due home hours ago and her father should be here shortly. But both of us didn't seem to care.

Flashback 1 over

Flashback 2

Elizabeth was spinning around her room, "listening to music as I held my hand out to her.

"My lady," I say to her teasingly. "My king" she teases back.

"If I was crowned King no sooner would I make you my Queen"

Flashback 2 over

"How could I forget," I ask softly smirking.

"I don't know you could have married here" she exclaims softly.

I look at her like she's crazy, thinking I could ever be with someone who's not her.

"My love there is no one for me except you," I tell her softly, causing a smile to grace her features.

"You mean that," she asks.

I nod as she comes closer and connects our lips.

I deepen the kiss for two minutes before pulling away as we both needed air.

"I love you," she says breathlessly.

"I love you more darling" I respond quickly.

We connect our lips again, this time with me pulling her onto my lap.

I am quick to deepen the kiss when she gasps shocked at the sudden movement.

"Peter" she says softly into the kiss.

"Eliza" I purr at her pulling out of the kiss,causing her to red as I look at her.

I smirk at her fully aware of where he thought traveled.

"I have no problem filling,your desires my love" I whisper into her ear.

My smirk grows as she shudders."If that's what you truly want"

Peter we can't" she whispers.

"I'm High King Darling,I can do whatever I want" I state.

"Peter" she starts but I cut her off by kissing her.

"No one here can tell us we can't love" I say softly to her." If you want me to please you all you have to do is say so"

"I don't "she starts as I kiss along her neck.

"Darling don't lie to me" I mutter running a hand underneath her dress.

"But I'm not" she insists.

"Love I can quite easily,smell and feel your need for me"  

She places a hand against my chest leaning away from me.

"That's not true" her face is quick to match her hair.

"Be a doll and tell that to your face,which is currently matching your hair at the moment"I state.

She shoves me and gets off my lap.

"Darling I was only teasing" I go to grab her but she moves out of reach pouting.