Episode - 5

Taehyung POV –

Yesterday I got the news from one of my spies that the left two kings, who were planning to attack us, r going to meet at this place

Yesterday I got the news from one of my spies that the left two kings, who were planning to attack us, r going to meet at this place. Now I was here with my troops to surprise them. No one in the palace knows that I'm forcing these group of Kings to back away from attacking. They are thinking that I'm out for hunting but this is the real reason. I'm thankful that nobody doubted me, especially Y/N, she never asked me why I'm out for these many times, leaving her for humiliation. I believe she must have noticed me not bringing anything after 'hunting', but she chose to keep quiet, even tho I know her mind must be flooded with questions. I was now talking with those two kings.

A/N POV –

Taehyung: (Cold tone with straight face) So u must be knowing why I'm here right?

K. Hyunwoo: For forcing us to back off like others?

Taehyung: (Dark smirk) U got it right King Hyunwoo.

K. Sungmin: And if not, then?

Taehyung: Umm... it's not tough to guess tho, I think u already can see ur misery here.

Both the kings gulped deeply after understanding his words.

Taehyung: Well, King Moobin faced many consequences for not accepting on backing off, like his 10-year-old son was almost hanged to death, then he easily agreed. I guess, u both wouldn't want to see urself or ur family dead. (Dark chuckle)

K. Hyunwoo: I never knew u could be this cruel. U were the symbol of humanity in the whole country.

Taehyung: I think u should have to check ur ears twice. I said 'almost hanged' not 'hanged to death'.

K. Sungmin: Still u were a devil enough to capture that little prince and threaten the King for his son.

Taehyung: When it comes to my Kingdom, then I can be the WORST BEAST too. And do u think I will be trapped in ur talks and feel guilty over my doings. (Scoff) He got what he deserved for not obeying me, and u'll get ur results too.

K.Hyunwoo: Do whatever u want to do with us, but we'll not back off. At least notafter what ur King did to us.

Taehyung: See, what King Junghoon (Taehyung's father) did was all right, u were the one who wanted the sea port of trading to be fully urs, when most of port land was under us. So King Junghoon just separated the port land and bordered ours to save it from u.

K. Sungmin: And my sister? What was my sister's mistake, his own second wife's mistake? Why did he prison her?

Taehyung: King Sungmin, ur sister is our criminal. She tried to export our secret information to the foreign enemies, she betrayed us. We didn't expose this cuz we didn't want ur Kingdom to face hate cuz of her mistakes. People still think that she's living a Queen life in our palace, when it's not.