Episode - 11

A/N POV (The next week) –

It was the day of Taehyung's coronation

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was the day of Taehyung's coronation. The whole Kingdom was in utter happiness for welcoming the new King. All the Royal Families of other Kingdoms were invited. The Royal Palace was so much decorated that it was looking like a beautiful Bride. All these days went in Taehyung's and Y'N's training to be a King and a Queen by K. Junghoon and Q. Aera. The both pair of male and female were altogether all the time in this past week. Rn Aera and Y/N were continuously checking all the preparations of the event to be held. Soon everything was in its right place and the event is gonna start soon. With this Y/N went to Tae's room to check on him once as Aera asked her.

Y/N POV –

I was going to My Lord's room as I knew he would be nervous rn and would need help too in dressing up as he never let the servants do that

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I was going to My Lord's room as I knew he would be nervous rn and would need help too in dressing up as he never let the servants do that. I went in the room and saw him wearing his cape. He was about to go to the mirror, maybe for setting the cape correctly, that I went near him and started setting it on his back.

Taehyung POV –

I was being ready in my room with the Royal clothes of a Prince. I never take helps of servants to dress me up ever since. I was a bit nervous now because this is a very important day of my life. I'm going to be the next keeper of my people with the responsibilities of the whole Kingdom on my shoulders. It isn't like I don't believe in myself, but everyone must be a bit nervous in this moment even they are the most confident. I was about to go in front of the mirror to set the cape I just wore, that I felt two hands already setting it from my back. I sensed it was the love of my life. I smiled, after a few moments she said...

Y/N: The cape is done now.

Taehyung: (Smile filled with love) Thank u.

Y/N: (Chuckle) I would never know how many times I would've to stop u from thanking me.

Taehyung: (Whispered) I would never stop.

I was about to wear some simple jewels kept on the dressing table but Y/N stopped me and made me sit on the bed.

Y/N: I'll do it for u, hmm.

Taehyung: But Y/N—

Y/N: (Looking into his eyes) I know u never let anyone help u but I must be an exception cuz I'm not 'anyone' to u, right?

Forbidden Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें