Episode - 7

Queen Aera POV - 

I woke up early today, cuz today I've to remove that slut for forever from this world

I woke up early today, cuz today I've to remove that slut for forever from this world. I stood out of my room, waiting for Seojun to come and take me to that place where that Y/N is prisoned. Oh! I wonder how miserable she would've been felt the whole night. But I'm shocked that Tae isn't aware of this yet, I think he hasn't returned to the palace yet, cuz Jihoon must've told him if he was here. He wouldn't remain silent on such a big thing. 10 mins passed and still I'm waiting for him, where the hell is he? I told him to come here early today, and I can't consider that he woke up late, cuz he's a soldier. I was moving back and forth while waiting in the corridor, when I saw the most unexpected person in front of me.

Y/N POV –

Like always I woke up early today

Like always I woke up early today. I saw My Lord in my arms and smiled. There was a relief in my heart that again I'm waking up beside him, but I don't have to leave him. I thought to go outside, but then I thought if I would then, he would again be angry like that day. I decided to wake him up, cuz I have smth in my mind that I wanna do rn. I sweetly call him...

Y/N: (Slightly shaking his body with very low and sweet voice) My Lord, wake up. It's already morning, see.

He slightly woke up, but snuggled more into me, whining. I chuckled at his cute gestures, for everyone, he's the COLD CROWN PRINCE, but he shows his cute and soft side only to me. Oh God! What I did to deserve him.

Taehyung: (Sleepy voice and whining) Y/NNNNNNNN lemme sleep more. It's after eternity I'm sleeping all relieved in ur arms.

I smiled, kissed his forehead and caressed his hair. He looked at me with half-opened eyes and smiled back

Y/N: I think u forgot what we had to do today My Lord. Remember u told me smth?

I saw he was thinking hard until he fully woke up and said...

Taehyung: Oh yeah! I actually forgot it in sleep. R u ready or should I tell u what to say as u didn't ask me last night.

Y/N: Don't worry My Lord, I know what to say. And if things will go out of the hands, then u will already be there, so we don't have to worry for that.