Cafe

Almonds apartment
Almond walked backed home and opened the door to his apartment.Walnut,Almonds daughter was sleeping quietly in her room.Almond went to his room and layed on his bed and drifted to sleep..

Rogueforts Home
Roguefort was Excited about going out with almond he couldn't wait for it he then went to his desk trying to do some work then drifted to sleep.

The Espresso cafe
While Roguefort was waiting for almond siting outside he forgot to give the address! He panicked then went to his apartment because he stalks almond every night.

Almonds apartment
Roguefort slightly and quietly opened the window and put a note under the window.Almond cookie was showering while walnut was with latte cookie.Almond was done showering and out a casual outfit different then the same one he puts everyday.he grabbed the note from the window and went to the cafe

The cafe AGIAN
Almond was walking to the cafe and finally made it he saw Roguefort cookie,in there normal suit but not the same they put when they robbed the bank.Almond took a seat and asked how was Rogueforts Day "Ah great what abou-" interrupted by there conversation Espresso cookie asked what would they like then looked at Roguefort cookie and whispered to almonds ear "Your talking with the person that Robbed the gem from the national museum,you know that right?.." Almond whispered back "of course I know them There all over the news,and there Not a robber." Rogue fort Heard and Answered quickly "Aw how sweet detective!" Rogue fort said Flustered.Espresso suddenly got up and went to do there orders.While espresso was gone Almond looked in the window on what's going,he saw some familiar faces it was herb and sparkling on a date? And Madeleine cookie drinking coffee while read a news paper.
He then looked at Rogue fort and he was gone?!Almond looked around quickly then felt a kiss on his cheek,Rogue fort cookie quickly sat down before almond could notice.
Almond then looked at his seat and he was there!so...quick..Espresso then brought their coffee and then said "Here's two fresh,hot coffees,go to the counter if you need anything

*Time passes by and now it's night everyone was just dancing on the floor while almond and Rogue fort were outside having a nice conversation..

🌞