The bar

Walnut was confused but she told if she could stay with latte,Almonds ex-wife.
almond agreed since walnut still likes latte better..latte picked up walnut while almond changed.

He used to have dates with latte and he putted his the same clothes that he went to go with dates with latte (idk if I make sense 😀) he then met Roguefort at the bar
Btw sparklings bar.

They walked in and took a seat "so how was you day?" Smirking said Rogue fort "good I guess..." rogue fort stoped smiling "what's wrong?!" Almond replied "nothing" they both stoped smiling and staring at each other they looked at there menus to not attract attention.

sparkling stopped by "I've got champagne,beer,alcoh-" he suddenly stopped talking in shock "a-almond and R-rogue fort t-together?!" He said out loud.everyone in the bar stared.

Sparkling laughed "ah what are you doing here.." he stoped laughing he was being serious this moment.

Rogue fort and almond stood silent in embarrassment
(Here's a tiktok for this part )
https://vm.tiktok.com/TRPdYv6eLK/.

COPY AND PASTE THIS

"Ahhh...*chuckle* that was great!" Rogue fort grabbed Almonds hand and ran took him to the alleyway,under the bridge near the water

Sparkling shout out "Yeah go run and hide fools!" *chuckle*.

As Rogue fort and almond ran where there were going they stopped under the bridge Rogue fort and almond was exhausted.

"Ok look we should've never met." Roguefort said.Almond stood in silence *why?..with all these things he said this doesn't make sense..*

Rogue fort sighed "I'm going where I'm supposed to be,so long detective.." and in a blink of an eye he was gone...

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY,part 9 WILL BE POSTED BY TOMORROW? 🌞