The bar (remake)

I'm so sorry that I took so long I mean LONG but here it is the moment you've been waiting for Oh! Forgot to mention that I might now post a lot of cookie run stories *even tho this is the only one* because devs uses some nfts..stupid XD

C:

Almonds house..
Rogue fort woke up from almonds bed "argh mm~" rogue fort looked around and rubbed his eyes and got up. "Morning darling.." Rogue fort looked at almond "morning" Rogue fort said flustered.Almond got up and kissed Rogue fort in the cheek.

2 hours later
While almond was reading a book at the couch Rogue fort layed on almonds lap and slept almond smiled,walnut came up to almond "Dad could I go to lattes house and have a sleep over with cream puff pleaseee" almond looked at walnut he sighed "sure,I'll call latte to pick you up outside" "yay thank you so much dad I will be going byee" walnut closed the door and did what almond told her. "Btch(jk)almond,could we go to the bar?" Almond look at rogue fort "I guess" rogue fort got happy and clapped his hands "thanks oh also could we make out" (SIKE HE DIDNT ASK) rogue fort grabbed almonds cheek and and stared into his eyes and smiled (I'm listening.) he kissed almond on the lips for a while then soon turned to a (make out I don't know how to say it with these words ok I'm cringing I should stop.) Roguefort and almond drove to the bar and went inside.They both sat at a table and ordered drinks (I'm too lazy to make the conversation) they both talked and got drunk they both went outside to the river to cool down then rogue fort said something unexpected "Almond,could I do something?" "S-sure" roguefort looked at almond and smiled rogue fort got near almond and stared kisseing him roughly almond got into it and then they both went home when they stopped making out they both barged in almonds room (YALL THIS IS GONNA GET SPICYYYYY)

They both started undressing (IM CRINGING BUT I MUST DO THE UNSTOPPABLE) roguefort grabbed almond and put him on his and started letting him do what he did "mmm~"

(OK IM ENDING IT HERE IM GOING BACK TO TIDYING UP MY ROOM)

395 words