USJ

Izuku pov.

Looking around the room I noticed that it was completely deserted. Not even Kurogiri was here and he is always here. For some reason always cleaning a glass, which doesn't seem to get cleln at all. Tomura wasn't here either, I mean obviously, but it became the usual of these two to always be present.

Checking the time I was shocked. I was 5 minutes late! I hurried to my second bedroom, which was for work purposes only. Quickly lying down I took my cam recorder and turned it on. Switching between nomus to see which was activated or rather released from it's cold holding room.

It took me exactly 34 seconds to find the right one and 4 to put away the recorder, which actually just showed real time footage of nomu cells. I then took a seat in my armchair and relaxed, concentrating on that released nomu.

*whoooosh*

My sight switched from darkness of closed eyes to grey floor. Yes the nomu was just released, meaning it simply fell over. Hurriedly standing up I ran towards a control panel. I pressed a big red button and looked around.

For about three seconds nothing happened in the dark room. So I took my three seconds to investigate and describe to myself what I saw, that helps linking my mind to a body. The room was dark. The only things I could make out clearly were the long control panel, with many glowing buttons, switches and displays, the other nomu cells and a little vit of light shining through a small window.

Then Kurogiri's purple portal stuff appeared, I still don't know wether that's part of his body or not. I walked towards it and entered. A cold rush came over me yet nothing actually touched me.

Once through I was blinded by light and bright colours. Where the hell was I? Seems like an amusement park maybe? I didn't really listen when dad told us about this place. All I really got was that we'd be attacking UA's first years, which I had hopes for to see Kacchan.

I remember how I had to simply disappear off the earth's surface. I had to erase all files about and all memories of me. Noone was allowed to know me, not even Kacchan. I swore to myself that I would undo that once all this was over. I couldn't lose my best friend.

Back to the present. I checked my surroundings to see how the plan was going. Kurogiri blocked the exit and Tomura was fighting Eraserhead, I should tell him not to kill Eraser. After all he was the only idol I had left. Everything was going smoothly, except...where the **** was All Might!? I thought he was supposed to be here!?

Anyway, I have to help Tomura, he has no idea of how Eraser works so he has no actual chance. Oh, he seems to have figured out Eraser's fighting style. Still gonna help him though.

Rushing towards Eraser I felt the huge difference in power between my actual body and this nomu. Arriving there I instantly blocked Eraser's scarf and tried to land a not too severe hit, which missed. I was sweeped off my legs by a surprised hero and landed right on my head.

I jumped right up and ran to him, preparing for a swift kick, that hit. Due to my size and raw strength he wass kicked away. I really have to get used to this strength. Eraser quickly came back but this time aimed towards Tomura. Moving a hand to his scarf he pulled out a knive with the other.

Tomura caught the scarf and discinegrated it. Stretching his arm forwards he ran in Eraser's direction pulling ot the last bit of scarf he held, which in return pulled Eraser off his feet. This gave me a chance to attack. I grabbed Eraser and pushed him down, his face hitting the ground harder than I anticipated.

I took my chance to look over to the exit and saw a student throw Kurogiri in the air, giving another student the time to flee. Judging by that guy's legs he'd be back soon with other heroes.