Friends in need

The last couple few weeks have been pretty calm, well, at least for me but that is becouse I tend to stay out of my roommates business as much as I can, theis last stupid action was storming cloud Tower making Ms Faragonda take away their powers as punishment.

Right now Ms Griselda ir reprimanding the girls and for some reason the headmistress insists that I have to be here. At this point I don't know what to say, they stormed into frikin' cloud Tower.

"Your intrusion into Cloud Tower Castle was extremely rude, young ladies. You exposed yourselves to great danger, that's the reason why your powers have been revoked. It is sufficient punishment. For me, however, "sufficient" is not enough. Now, just so you remember this lesson, you will spend the entire day at school and you will clean the castle from top to bottom."

"Um, the whole castle??"

"No. Just the stairs, corridors, classrooms and bathrooms."

"Oh well then then that's okay. I thought it would be worse, honestly..."

Bloom giggles at Stella's comment. Griselda claps her hands, conjuring up the cleaning supplies for the girls.

"And since you do not have access to your magic power for the moment..." Griselda grabs a broom. "These..." She gives the broom to Stella. "...Are your work tools."

"What a strange object. Let's see what my computer says about it."

Tecna takes out her computer and starts typing on it.

"Oh, and one more thing." With her finger, Griselda closes Tecna's computer. "No techno-gadget allowed."

"Morgana, you are here to supervise their task, make sure they clean every corner of this castle." Says Ms Griselda now in my direction

"Now that worries me." Says Tecna continuing the conversation

"Yeah, it shows. The sad news is obviously upset you!"

"Well, by Tecna's standards, she's actually shown too much emotion!"

"I know. Ever since I met you guys I easily lose control."

The girls break into laughter, though Tecna, is not amused at all.

"It wasn't a joke but a simple observation!"

"Young ladies!"

"Sh! Quiet!"

The girls stop laughing.

"Tomorrow, I'll conduct an inspections. Everything better be clean. Now go!"

Alfea's Main Hall

"It's not hard to use a broom; want me to show you how?" Said Flora

"Nah, I'm sure I can figure out how to use these primitive implements." Tecna picks up a bucket, dumps out its contents and tries to figure out how to "use" it.

"Are you sure?" I ask

Tecna puts the bucket on her head.

"Of course!"

"Are you really, really sure you don't want any... help?"