The ultimate challenge

Winx's Dorm

"Alfea has suffered serious damage. The Trix are getting more and more aggressive. And I miss Bloom. How will it all end? I hope she and Sky are all right." I hear stella say as I enter the living room

Alfea

"You know the Trix better than we do, Mirta. What do you think they'll do next?"

"Your guess is as good as mine. I've never seen them so full of hate and so powerful."

" I think a facial and a manicure would help them relax!"

"Must you always be joking, Stella?"

"What do you want me to do Musa? When I'm serious, I think of Bloom and I go nuts! See? Even Kiko misses her!"

"I'm sure Bloom and Sky are okay. Perhaps they're having trouble getting back to Alfea. But, I've a good feeling that we'll see them very soon."

Alfea

"The children are beginning to show the effects of battle fatigue." Sais Faragonda before receiving an answer from Codatorta

"All this waiting around and doing nothing is driving me totally crazy."

" Mmm... it's important to remain calm. Now more than ever." Notes Morgana as her presence had been requested as student representative

"My move. My patience is wearing very thin. Huh?"

" But not so thin as to distract you, I see!"

"Another game?"

"You're absolutely right. It is the waiting which is hardest to bear."

Alfea Courtyard

"Maybe they're hiding somewhere." Says Timmy

"You think Sky's okay?"

"Oh, I'm sure he is Brandon. I bet he's choosing his moment to come back to Alfea."

"Timmy's right. The Trix control Magix. He's got to watch out." Says Morgana

"I know, but even so... Maybe they're lying low somewhere in the dark forest. Biding their time until the dust settles."

"Any news, guys?"

"None at all, Musa." Answers Riven

"Everything has stopped. It's like everyone is waiting for the worst to happen."

"This dark sky makes me nervous." States Flora

"It's been days since we've seen the sunshine." Continues Stella

Specialist #1: News from the Dark Forest! The nymphs are bringing us news!

" Welcome to Alfea. What brings you here?" Questions Faragonda with Morgana standing by her side

Undine #1: It's Cloud Tower.

Undine #2: The army is coming through the dark forest.

Undine #1: They're headed this way.

Undine #2: It's the most powerful army we've ever seen!

Undine #1: And Icy, Darcy and Stormy are at the forefront.

"Go get some rest inside. All right, everybody! Let's get ready. Take up your positions! We won't be caught by surprise!" Continues the headmistress

Road

Icy: I couldn't care less what you think, Stormy. This is how I want things to be done! Magix must see the might of our troops.

Darcy: But don't you think Alfea's getting an advantage over us that way?

Icy: Sisters, our only weakness is your stupid fear! The power of the Dragon is in our hands! What could you possibly be afraid of?

Alfea

"It won't be a walk in the park, Faragonda."

"I know Griffin. But what choice do we have?"

"Faragonda, I..."

" You don't have to feel responsible, Griffin. The upcoming battle isn't my only concern right now."

"Are you thinking about Bloom and Sky?"

"I wish I knew what happened to them. I don't know if I should tell you this but... Never before, in the history of this realm, has a fairy truly lost her powers through the ill will of some entity."

"What do you mean?"

"If this is what's happened to Bloom, I hope, for the good of us all, that she hasn't lost herself. Her powers are extraordinary. I've never seen anything like it, excluding Morgana of course. She cannot lose them."

Road

Icy: Back already? You didn't go very far, then. Good boy. You didn't miss h

Morgana's POV

Something was coming, I could sense I. The darkness approaching, reaching out to my bones, to my very soul powered by something strong yet in conflict with itself, I knew it was the dragon flame. It was a sign of goodness being used with dark intention, and if that was not dangerous I don't know what is. And for the first time in a very long time, I was scared.
And so I could only remember what was supposed to be my home. My fallen kingdom and people, the crumbled buildings and human as well as animal remain which lined what used to be bright streets field with life, my only comfort being Ayden, he was the only thing I had left and somehow I knew he would never leave. The worst part was the state of the palace with it's melted walls and crushed towers. The darkness it emitted was overpowering, sickening even, and for what I hoped would be the last time, I was felling it again.

"They're here! I can sense it." I exclaimed, aiming to provide our side as much of an advantage as I could