The witche's siege

Alfea
Morgana's POV

The instant e arrived back at Alfea I could hear headmistress Faragonda speaking with the headmaster of red fountain.

"We might've won this battle, but I'm afraid the next attack will be much more violent."

"And we still haven't heard anything from the kids at Cloud Tower."

"I can't believe this is happening. What will become of Magix?"

"Now is not the time to ask these kinds of questions. Let's focus on the task at hand. We must find a way to respond more quickly and efficiently to their assaults."

"We cannot lose this war. It would be tragic."

Griffin and company arrive*

"And Griffin and her students are with them. This is very good news. Welcome to Alfea, Griffin. I see that your students have followed you."

"Yes, but it is thanks to your students that we were able to escape from the clutches of those three power-crazed witches."

"Well, you're here now. You can fill me in on the details later. Meanwhile, we'll do all we can to help you. And it would seem that you are not the only arrivals, welcome back Ayden, Morgana."

"Hello Headmistress." We answer

"Seems to me that you're also in need of help."

"Yes, and it seems to me that I've just found the person who can help us."

Cloud Tower

Icy: Those weaklings have managed to slip out of the monsters' grasp and seek refuge among the fairies at Alfea Castle.

Darcy: Ha! Looks like Bloom isn't with them.

Icy: Why should you care about Bloom, Darcy? It's not as if she can hurt us now.

Stormy: I think the time has come to really focus on the conquest of Alfea.

Icy: We'll rally the most powerful army ever. Alfea will shake under its might.

Faragonda's Office

"Griffin, we all know that the power these girls possess doesn't correspond in any way to what you've been teaching at Cloud Tower. What worries me now is what's become of Bloom."

"And of Prince Sky. He is, by far, my best student coming right after Ayden. And the fact that he's disappeared without a trace makes me fear the worst. However, we mustn't forget that Bloom possesses extraordinary powers."

"Yes, but they've been stolen from her."

"We all know what came of that. And yet I don't think Icy, Darcy and Stormy are satisfied. I'm afraid their next move will be absolutely ferocious."

Alfea

The army appears. The Winx transform and join the battle

Faragonda's Office

"It's been almost an hour since their last assault."

"I hate to say this, but I have a strong feeling that they're playing with us, right now."

"With each attack, they get stronger and more numerous."

"The only way out of this mess is to eliminate the root cause of it all."

"In other words, confront the Trix directly."

"It doesn't bode well for my boys."

The army arrives

Stella: "I can't believe my eyes. There are thousands of them!"

A creature destroys one of Alfea's towers

Faragonda: "No!"

The headmistresses combine their powers

"Citizens of Alfea, the time has come, let us unite and combine our powers!"

"Students of Cloud Tower, let us reveal the might of our magic!"

A barrier is created and all creatures are defeated. The barrier then disappears and everybody cheers

Cloud Tower

Icy: All right, that's enough. I've had it!

Stormy: I'm tired of watching and not doing anything.

Darcy: Sisters, nothing can stop us now. What are we waiting for? Let's use the power of the Dragon Flame.

Icy: If this is what it takes to crush Alfea, so be it. And now, it's time to take command of our army. I want to see with my own eyes, the extermination of those cutesy little fairies!