Character Sketch ...

Sidharth Malhotra:- A very handsome and famous business man, due to his ex wife's betrayal developed major trust issues in relationships in particular with ladies from lower class background. He thinks every other women is behind a wealthier man to fulfil her dreams and demands. He madly loves aditi (cutest) most important part of his life doesn't want to lose her to his cunning ex-wife. He lost parents at a very young age in car accident, his sister saniya is happily married to a business man varun stays in canada.

Aditi Malhotra: A seven year old daddy's princess is extremely beautiful loved her daddy more than anybody in this world, very cute and mischievous plays around, doesn't love her mother (she has seen her father broken) very pretty, beautiful hazel eyes and long golden hair doesn't complaint .. always tries to be happy yet there is an emptiness of warmth and protection hope to have a happy family and getting loved by mother (she never experienced it) dreams, adores other children happily living with their parents. 

Shehnaaz Gill:- A very young, bubbly, hard working, beautiful and intelligent chef studying in one of the best India's culinary college .. aspires to open her own restaurant, loves to play with ingredients and form a new dish. She lost mother at young age fighting cancer and father in heart attack (due to lot of smoking and drinking) never took care of his health kidneys and lungs were damaged too .. often stressed out by the responsibility of her younger sister their rent, college fees, electricity bills and her trouble some attitude. 

Kavya Gill:- A very selfish, mischievous and troublesome sister of shehnaaz aspires to date or marry rich guy to enjoy their lifestyle is doing bachelor in one of the best universities all thanks to her lovely sister, instead of putting focus, doing hard work, she skips classes and hang outs with her friends. Is very stubborn and shameless does shop lifting too (wear expensive clothes even if it means to do crime). 

Shefali Bagga:- Is best friend of shehnaaz aspiring to become chef they are living together as room mates and studying in same college. 

Kushal Tandon:- Is best friend of sidharth (is lawyer) works in his company handles all the legal matters, funny and jolly. 

Karan Tacker:- Is madly in love with shehnaaz planning to confess his love working in an interior designing company as manager :) 

Ananya Sharma:- A very cunning, selfish and foolish bitch in another words gold digger divorced sidharth and married his rival arjun singh, to hurt him desperately want to win custody of her little daughter aditi. 

Arjun Singh:- A very ruthless and sick person did everything to ruin his rival from breaking their family to marrying his ex wife, involved in drugs.

.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️🤗 keep loving and supporting my work :) 

Do follow 

Do vote 

Do comment