Chapter 4

Ding Dong

Harry stands in front of the giant house, feeling out of place. The door opens to a balance with blue eyes.

"Oh, you must be Harry," she said and turned into the house. "LOUIS, YOUR HUSBAND IS HERE!" She yelled, and Harry raised his eyebrows.

"IT'S FOR A MATH PROJECT SHUT UP, LOTTIE!" Louis yelled back, and whom Harry assumes is Lottie rolls her eyes. She steps back, allowing Harry in, and he walks in and takes off his shoes just as Louis walks down the staircase.

"Hey, so you are just in time for lunch," he said. "But you can drop your bag in my room," Louis walks back up the stairs, and Harry follows him upstairs. They walk into a big room with ball walls with football jerseys hung up and posters. The room is a mess, and Louis is kicking things to the side as he goes. Harry places his bag neatly in the corner, and Louis grabs his wrist to pull him out of the room, only for Harry to wiggle his wrist free and walk out of the room but stops in the hallway waiting for Louis to lead the way.

Louis walks down, and they walk to the kitchen, where Hary sees a brunette girl talking to an older woman but more like arguing.

"But mum, I'll fail," she whined.

"Fizzy, I am trying to help you, but there aren't that many tutors out there that teach both math, English, all the sciences, history, and geography. If you want a tutor for all those classes, you will need more than one, or you to get your older siblings to help you," the older woman said with a sigh.

"Like they can help. Louis is about as smart as a couch, and Lottie is smarter than Lou but has her dumb blonde moments," Fizzy whined.

"OI!" Lottie and Louis shout, and Fizzy looked over, obviously not seen or heard them walk into the room. The older woman walked in and chuckled, turning around with food but stopping in her tracks when she noticed Harry.

"Well, I was going to offer a friend to help you, but now since you've insulted me, I will keep him to myself," Louis said sassily, and Fizzy rolled her eyes but gave Louis the puppy dog eyes.

"Please, Lou," she begged.

"Lou helps your sister also; who is this?" She asked, pointing to Harry.

"Fine, this is Harry. He and I are working on a project together, and you will have to ask him if he wants to tutor you," Louis said. Harry slowly turned to Louis blinking at him, and he gave Harry the puppy dog eyes. Harry internally cooed at sight, and it was the first time he took in Louis's features properly and realized how pretty he was.

"Wait, I mean this in the nicest way possible, but are you even smart?" Fizzy asked, and Louis scoffed.

"He is sixteen in senior classes. What do you think?" Louis answered, and Harry turned to him once again. "Niall," he explained, and Harry nodded, now know how he knew his age.

"Okay, I'm Felicite. Can you help with all those subjects?" Fizzy asked, walking up to Harry, now giving him the puppy dog eyes. Harry stood there stunned and looked around and realized the other people in the room. There were two sets of twins in the room. One group looks about five or six years old, and the other is about two years old. Harry wonders how big this family really is.

"Can I see what you are doing first?" Harry asked, and Fizzy nodded and ran out of the room to grab her laptop.

"Hello Harry, I'm their mum, Johanna, but you can call me Jay," Jay said with a warm smile and walked over and pulled Harry into a hug, but Harry didn't reciprocate. He stood there, too shocked to even move. Louis saw and gently pulled them apart, and Jay looked at him confused, and Louis just shook his head.