Chapter 6

Harry woke up in so much pain but the most uncomfortable feeling down his throat. All he can see is a bright light and hear loud beeping noises that are annoying him. He tries to turn his head to look around, but when he moves his head, the thing in his throat makes the pain uncomfortably worse. He decided to stay put and wait until someone entered the room.

He fell asleep again but woke up to the sound of chatter. The choices are familiar, but he is still in his groggy, sleepy state that he can't place to whom those voices belong. He gets annoyed with the thing in his mouth and the beeping, so he lifts his arm only to feel many things attached to him.

"Harry?" A male voice says, and then Louis's face pops out of nowhere. "Oh, thank God for your awake," he said and went in to hug a confused Harry. Louis was mumbling something into his shoulder, and then he felt another head on his other shoulder and two people holding his hands, and he only got more and more confused.

"Here, let me take this out since he is breathing fine on your own," another voice said, this time female. The heads and the hands leave Harry's body, and then a brunette with brown eyes pops into his view, and she pulls up of tube-like thing, making him gag and cough. "Hello Harry, I'm Dr. Manning. You are at Park Hill Hospital, a private hospital in Doncaster. How do you feel?"

"Water," Harry says and tries to sit up with the help of Louis and Dr. Manning. His bed was raised into a more sitting position, and he finally got a good view of who was in the room. The whole Tomlinson-Deakin family was the entire Horan family and Liam and Zayn. Harry was shocked at the number of people in the room but was confused about why he was here.

"Here you go," Dr. Manning said, handing Harry a cup of water with a straw in it. He removed the straw and slowly drank the water as he let his brain run through his memory of what could've possibly happened for him to end up in a hospital: a private hospital, no less. Harry internally slammed his head on a table at what the hospital bill might look like. "How do you feel?"

"Fine," Harry crocked out and cleared his throat and repeated it, but his voice was still raspy.

"I will refill that for you later," she said and took the cup from his hands. "Can you tell me the last thing you remember?" Harry was about to speak when he remembered the little twins in the room as well.

"Um, I don't think the kids want to hear what happened to me," Harry said, and Dan nodded and ushered both sets of twins and a reluctant Fizzy and Lottie out the door. "Well, it was a typical Monday, and I was in the playroom with Simon. This isn't consensual, by the way, but they don't care. I was hung from my wrist and neck, and Simon tased me after pouring water all over me for a while. I don't know how long to be honest. Then the other lads beat me with a bat as if I'll shoot candy out my ass. Then Simon whipped me with a belt all over, and it was so hard it broke the skin. Then I was let down from the ceiling and on the bed, and they did knife play with me but broke the skin, so basically, they were cutting into me like cutting a steak. Oh, and they tightened my collar, cutting off my airway and then double penetrated, but I passed out before the first pair could even cum." Harry listed as if he listed a grocery list.

Everyone in the room was shocked at how easy Harry was to say it and that he didn't cry or show any emotions and told it like an everyday thing.

"Well, then you remembered everything," Dr. Manning said. "Your social worker found you when he came to pick you up and talk about something with you. He found you in a pool of your blood and two people in you. Everyone in that house has been arrested, and the cops need your statement but give it when you are ready. You have multiple broken ribs, and they nearly broke the lining of acid around your stomach. You are badly bruised all over and have a few hairline fractures here and there. You lost much blood, and we've had to do many transfusions while you were here. There's been no brain damage, luckily, and you went into cardiac arrest a few times due to the number of times you've tried," she said following Harry's bluntness.