Chapter 5

Harry woke up the following day in the worse pain he had ever felt. The number of times he was tied up in different positions and then repeatedly beaten the shit out of him, he wonders how he isn't in a coma yet. They had been in that playroom for about seven hours, and Simon went at it and then the other eight came down for the last two hours. The night was fuzzy to Harry, but he does remember when he was changing, seeing his torso one big bruise. He doesn't know if he has a single spot on his body that isn't covered with cuts or bruises.

He moves the best he can, grabs his stuff, and does his daily routine again. Once he gets to school, he goes to the field to get a head start on his job. He saw that Fizzy had taken a look at the workbook and begun to work through it. Harry told her that she could ask him if he needed her to clarify something. He also gave a chance to use three hints per level per subject, but if she needs clarification, that doesn't count as a hint.

Once again, Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn come to the field in the morning, but Louis, Liam and Zayn are playing football while Niall sits quietly beside Harry.

"Fiz told me how much she likes the little workbook you put together for her," Niall said. "Well, she told Lou, and Lou won't shut up about it today," Niall said with an eye roll, and Harry nodded.

"Well, it seems to work, and as I said, she's smart just learns differently," Harry said as he was helping someone with their biology homework.

"Well, either way," Niall said with a shrug.

"I need to go write a test," Harry said after he checked the time. He was supposed to start fifteen minutes before the class started so he had enough time to get settled and for the teacher to explain everything first. Harry packed up, got up, and walked/limped away from the best he could. All the boys noticed and wanted to ask what happened but knew Harry would ignore them.

None of the boys see Harry all day since Harry is writing a test in every class and settled in the student assistant room downstairs, so he isn't disturbed.

After today and yesterday's beatings, Harry is drained and needs rest, but he needs to cook and then he has probably a thirty-minute to an hour window where they are eating and won't disturb him.

That is basically how the rest of the week goes. Harry spends the whole school day writing tests. He spends lunch doing his tutoring and checking on Fizzy's progress. He then goes back to the house and makes lunch and dinner. Either takes a nap or works during the time he eats. HE then gets raped in his room or brought down to the playroom and used as a sex toy. During the night, Harry would sleep for three hours on and off and then go down to the living room and do either school work, tutoring or checking on Fizzy progress. He made a private folder about what mistakes she is making and where she is getting stuck, so that is where Harry knows he needs to go over when he sees her on Sunday.

On Sunday, they work on Fizzy content for school and have some basics down. She understands a bit easier but is still very confused. Like last week, Harry made her a cheat sheet to write his notes on the contents and make it in the format that Fizzy best understands. He then went over some of the concepts she wasn't fully getting in the workbook, and by the end of Sunday, she passed two levels and got a sticker and her next clue.

"Now Harry, I want to talk about your rate," Jay said when Fizzy and Harry were done, and Louis was sitting at the table waiting to drive Harry home.

"What about it?" Harry asked, and Jay sighed.

"You are a 24/7 tutor to Fizzy. You help her through text. You created workbooks with a lesson, homework, cheat sheets, and lesson summary, not to mention that you turned it into a game and had to create five different mysteries and clues for each level. On top of that, you still come here every Sunday to help her with her current lessons. I don't think only getting paid for your work on Sunday is enough. I can't even imagine how long it took you to work on this for her, and I feel bad, so I want to pay you for those times as well during the work," she said, and Harry quickly shook his head.