𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 - 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

Note:

- chapter contains strong language and smut!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Michael stares at me. I stare at him. Annie watches TV in the living room down the corridor. My stereo starts singing 'Paranoid' by Black Sabbath.

He turns to my stereo and twists the dial to greatly increase the volume. Oh shit. I know what's coming.

He turns back to me and begins to crawl over to my form. Oh shit?
I let him do so and he pulls my hips: my body slides beneath him and now suddenly, he's on top. Oh shit?!

"Shit!" I laugh but my words are stopped by his lips reuniting with mine and now my hands reunite with his hair. I guess this is it. I guess we're.. back together? My legs cling onto his hips and his hands slip under my shirt, caressing my skin eagerly. He pulls away and I catch a glimpse of the lustful look in his eye, before he attacks my neck, licking and biting the skin: remarking me.

It's good I'm on the pill, because I'm not sure either of us are willing to waste time here.

I don't refrain from letting soft moans escape my lips- I've wanted him for so long. I've missed him- this. It's almost overwhelming.

He tugs at my shirt, pulling it over my head. In return, I tear off his own. He gets up, not hesitating at all to start unbuckling his pants. I sit up, undoing the button on my jeans and there comes a knock at my door.

"Guys?" Annie calls over the music and we both stop, looking up. "You all good? I was just gonna ask what you wanted for dinner? Or something.." don't ruin it now.

"Uh!" I jump up and rush to the door, Mike continues his business. "Anything! We'll eat anything!" I lean against the door.

"Alright." Annie calls back. "I'll be back in ten- unless there's a huge line."

Footsteps fade and I turn back to see Mike standing right behind me. I jump slightly and start to laugh as he smirks and leans down, connecting our lips again. He only stands in his boxers; right here right now I guess.
He pulls my form against him, pushing himself onto me and enjoying every moment of letting his tongue explore the inside of my mouth.

His hands travel to my jeans, finishing the job for me and pulling them down. He sinks to the floor, looking up at me as my jeans are pulled to my feet. I giggle and step out of them, making my way back over to my bed. This is really happening.

I turn back and pull Mike into a kiss, sinking down. Mike crawls up in between my legs and attacks my neck again, trailing kisses down my collar bone and along stomach just above my V-line. His fingers hook around the lining of my panties and pull them down to my ankles.

I laugh and kick them off. He sits up and takes off his boxers. I, in return, unhook the straps of my bra and drop it to the floor. He smiles and comes back down to me: "you think you can handle me for the second time, sweetheart?"

Instead, I don't answer, tackling him and switching our positions around. That's right.

Mike sniggers and I line myself up, my hand beside his head and the other next to his chest, before lowering down onto him. The sudden feeling of pleasure from brushing my sweet spot explodes throughout my body and I moan, biting my lip. I hear Mike grunt and his hands come to my hips, gripping them firmly and his head lays against the pillows on my bed.