His feelings...

A/N: I love this picture

His POV:

IZUKU MIDORIYA

Y/N is the most beautiful girl I've ever met, and I've thought that since we met on the train. The fact came more clear while she was making the support gadgets. I love her little habits, like she ties her hair back when she's working on something. She bites her lip when she's in deep thought. I've noticed almost everything about her... except her quirk. She told me about her quirk. I don't wanna force her to tell me, but I'm still curious. I'm sure she'll tell me in her own time.

KATSUKI BAKUGO

Y/N is annoying, kind, pretty, smart- WHAT AM I SAYING?! Holy ****! I am in love with Y/N. NO I'M NOT! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!!! JIROSJGISJGKL;SJKGF;JDKSJIGFTIUROS;NGVKFSDFGDALKJGIA!!! I HATE Y/N! I DON'T LOVE Y/N! I DON'T LOVE Y/N! I DON'T LOVE Y/N! I LOVE Y/N! ****!

SHOTO TODOROKI

What is this warm feeling I get in my stomach whenever I see Y/N? I asked Natsuo and Fuyumi, and I couldn't believe their answer. They said I was in love. My left side burst into flames because I was so flustered. I asked Uraraka, Tsu, Midoriya, and Iida. They said the same thing. I burst into flames the 2nd time. I think I am in love Y/N. It's not that I don't wanna admit it, it's just, how am I gonna tell her?

EIJIRO KIRISHIMA

Cool! I like Y/N! Scratch that. I love Y/N. She's so awesome! She boosts my attitude, and she makes the best drinks. She's smart, pretty, strong, I love everything about her. I just simply love her. I just need to tell her somehow. Maybe I could ask Mina? The guys already know about my little dilemma, but they didn't know what to do. At least they're trying to help. Mina and the girls would be my best shot, though. I can't wait to tell her.

1 Page

339 Words