f-boy material

A new life, a new start, a new everything. I got my lazy ass out of bed for a new haircut and everything. There's relatively nothing about me that looks feminine anymore!

"Hey, girl!"

FUCK 

Hey, I'm Ethan, and I'm 14. Slaying all these women with my massive peen. Except my massive peen is nonexistent and I have to break my back for my gender dysphoria to ease off. 

Basically, I moved here from the land down under (aka ur mom) also known as Australia. It's pretty close so that's good. My Dad and brother moved here with me (even though I insisted they didn't have to.) My Dad's a pretty cool guy if I say so myself. He was the first person I came out to and he was just as quick to accept me. 

My brother took a while. He's in fact still taking some time. He's only a couple of years younger than me, but I was like his fill-in mum. So in his eyes, all feminity he had previously seen in me was gone completely. I still love him though. 

This is my story, if you couldn't tell, of the ups and downs of life. Spoiler alert, it sucks absolute dick. But I mean so do I so it's fine. 

But yeah no seriously you might wanna back out now cus this is pure cocaine. 

Seriously, this is literally just an excuse for me to write when I'm feeling hilarious but dysphoric 🥳

death4sale
sunshixie

:{