1

Just some things before anything
Y/n-your name
L/n-last name
Hc-hair color
Y/n m/n l/n-your name middle name last name
And yeah that's it! Here are some words from me
Hey everyone, first I would like to say I hope you all are doing well and drinking lots of water! This will be the first chapter of the story so I hope that guys like it, it took me a lot of time writing this, and I would be really sad if no one saw it so here you go and enjoy this chapter!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

               Start of a new friendship

It's 7 in the morning, I'm outside in the rain, and I can't go back home because I'm waiting my turn to order something at this cafe shop in this long ass line

It's 7 in the morning, I'm outside in the rain, and I can't go back home because I'm waiting my turn to order something at this cafe shop in this long ass line. Well, this is what happens when I don't stay home on a Monday, I sense shit and look like it too.
10 minutes go by and I decide to get out of the line since it would take a whole hour for it to be my turn, so I simply just got out of the line and waited on a bench in front of the cafe. 20 minutes go by and I see these two people with one guy looking pissed off at the girl following him.
"M-master, please give me another ch- chance I beg"
Master? Is she his slave or something? No, it can't be... Is she just following him around for fun? Yeah, maybe it's like those weird prank videos on youtube.
"Please master, my love for you cannot end. I-i thought we w-were destined to bet-together."

Ok, now I don't think this is a prank for fun... She's actually on her knees begging this guy for his affection? Like, do that somewhere else, maybe somewhere where nobody can see you because this is a bit embarrassing.
"I already told you I never had feelings for you, from day one I've hated you and your repulsive aroma, I was annoyed with you for following me around everywhere like a dog. It sickens me to say this but it had to be said before you follow me around for the thousandth time"
The guy says angrily.
Why isn't anyone doing anything? I mean, I get that this is kind of the girl's fault, for basically harassing the guy but... Maybe she loves this guy and it wouldn't be fair to just say something so mean, maybe she's in her feels right now and just wants to be loved for a bit. But then again,we don't really choose who we fall for and, people don't see that. This guy probably wants this girl out of his bubble but she just isn't seeing it. "B-but master really do love you a-and I think this c-could-."
*spills hot tea on the girl's face*
Oh hell no! This man did NOT just spill that hot ass steaming tea on this poor girl's face, HELL NO!
As mad as I was I sprinted over to both of them, I smacked the guy across his face and checked to see if the girl was ok which obviously she isn't, the poor girl has bad burns on her body and tears just running down her face. "Hold on," I tell her. I need to have a little chat with this jerk  first.
"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU" I yell at the guy, kind of recognizing his face- wait... That's the son of that noble rich family. What was he doing here? Most importantly what was the doing with that girl?
"What do you mean what's wrong with me? That disgusting creature is the one you should be yelling at, she has been the most tiresome and nasty person to me and honestly, I'm sick of it... Take her to a nurse or doctor or whatever but just so you know, don't involve me in anything you're going to be telling them because quite frankly, they won't believe a word you have to say" he says walking off with the cup in his hand.
I turn around seeing the girl silently crying like she was the one that did something wrong... I feel so bad for her and remember that extreme emergency first aid kit my mom gave to me when I was moving out to my apartment, so I asked if she would come with me so I could help with her burns and she agreed to come with me. Time-lapse(you take her to your house and patch her up)

Ok, so I get really really bored so I start asking the girl some questions cuz I really have nothing else to do. "Hey, so what's your name?"
I say in some weird awkward voice, she looks at me while fidgeting her braids. "N-not that you remember b-but it's Toko... T-Toko Fukawa" I tell her it's nice and promise I won't forget it because it would be extremely embarrassing.

"Got any plans for tomorrow?" I ask, again, I'm bored so I have nothing to do so talking is the only thing that works.
"W-well after the break I'm going back to s- school... I g- go to Hopes peak academy and your house is actually c-close to m- mine" I get so happy and excited because I and Toko go to the same school! Wow-what a coincidence I guess haha! Surprising that I've never seen her around campus though so that strange...hmm maybe she's an introvert? Anyway, I keep talking to Toko about school and things we like and we have a lot in common!! She writes a lot of romance books, and loves to draw too! Wow.
"H-hey do you h-have any paper?" Toko says nervously.
I tell her yes and ask her why but she just told me to get me the paper so I did what I did! And gave her a paper and a pencil. Took then starts writing and gives me the paper with her phone number on it. "I n-never really do this b-but I think we could be fr-friends if you don't m-mind" so as the amazing person I am I accept and put her number in my phone and we start texting after she leaves the house. I don't know but I think me and Toko are gonna be really good friends!