2

Alright, chapter 2 of this book! Not many people have seen the first chapter but hopefully, get some more notifies next week or maybe tomorrow? Oh well, let's hope I get something cuz it would make my day. Anyway, this chapter is mainly about you and Toko's time at school and having a nice bond with each other. I hope you enjoy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                     getting to know you So I just do what I pretty much usually do and wake up for school after hearing my alarm that makes my ears feel like they are about to get slashed by knives

                     getting to know you
So I just do what I pretty much usually do and wake up for school after hearing my alarm that makes my ears feel like they are about to get slashed by knives. As tired and groggy I was I didn't have any choice to skip school because I would fail my science test and have my science teacher lecture me for a whole 15 minutes. So I got up out of bed and went to the bathroom, flicked the light on, and started brushing my teeth for like 3 minutes I guess.

I moisturize my skin still seeing the bad pimples I have. Jeeze, if only I had an actual way of getting rid of them instead of just popping it. Ok, ok, whatever no time to complain... I need to get ready for school starting with changing my pajamas and wearing the clothes I put for today, just a regular sweater and jeans.

I pack my books and shove my laptop in my computer case so I could carry them with the little handle on it. I mean whoever made these things is a true lifesaver. After packing I make sure my homework and notes are in there so I won't forget anything and have to turn it in as overdue. See how smart I am!! 

Anyway, I go downstairs with my backpack and case to leave the house but first get my breakfast so I won't get hungry when I'm at school since those meanies stopped giving away food since we're so "ungrateful" like? It's not our fault you guys serve raw meat and expired milk for lunch, whatever I don't have time to deal with that stuff, they can get the lowest rating in the county for their nasty poisoned mix.

After warming up my food and putting it in a container, I put it in my lunchbox and walk to my bus stop which takes me like 5 minutes since it isn't that far away. When I reach my destination I happen to run into Toko! It seemed like she was waiting for the bus too so I confront her and we chat until our bus arrives.

"S-so did you s-sleep well? I- I didn't-so I was wondering if you d-did."
Toko says while fidgeting her braids nervously

"Noing it was a long day yesterday so-" as soon as I'm about to finish my sentence, the bus arrives at our destination.

"O-oh we should get on the bus-then l- aaaah"
Toko says as I grab her arm rushing the both of us on the bus seeing her face dizzy but having a cute slight blush on her face. I find us a spot and we sit together with me looking at the window and Toko looking at the other seats and trying to peak a bit at the window.
"D-don't do that again... I-i could have dropped my b-bag"
"Toko complains"
I just tell her that she didn't though and we move on with our lives.

On the bus, I try to talk to Toko but I see that she looked very exhausted knowing that she didn't sleep well last night, I didn't want to interrupt her rest so I just sat quietly and went on my phone. A few seconds later, I feel a slight push on my shoulder and notice Toko must've slept on me on accident. If I pushed her away she would have fallen since the bus was on a bumpy road so I just let her sleep until I start falling asleep as well.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Time-lapse Toko wakes you up~
Not so long I feel a slight tap on my shoulder that started shaking me around
"H-hey w-wake up d-dummy"
Hearing the voice of a specific someone calling my name and telling me to wake up.
"H-hey dummy w-wake up we arrived come on" we hear Toko still tapping my shoulder and I finally wake up and get my bags and get off the bus...
While Toko and I were walking to the building I kinda wondered if she knew she was sleeping on me since she woke up before me.

I look at her and notice she's just reading a novel that looks a bit interesting I guess.

I try to see what it says but I guess she caught me and asked me what I was doing but I just said nothing like any idiot would do.
-Time-lapse you and Toko walk to lunch-

It's about 12:30 pm and I try to look for Toko so we could walk to lunch but I guess she ends up finding me first.
Toko: "H-hey YN are you coming y-yet?"
You: ready when you are!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so me and Toko are just sitting there In the cafeteria eating lunch and this weird sea urchin-headed dude walks up to our table asking "do you want to in your future?" like huh?

He was wearing these weird baggy pants with flip flop slippers and his jacket on his shoulders, I mean, that is an extremely weird style if you ask me.

But I knew it would have been rude to say no so I just say sure and he tells me a fortune about me and Toko.

Sea-urchin-headed guy: I predict you and the long pigtailed girl are going to become the closest and best friends ever!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I mean, I don't think he could be wrong right? I and Toko have gotten along pretty nicely, so maybe this guy couldn't be mistaken.
But anyway, after he told me his fortune he vanished like he was some cool magician, I would have liked to know his name though.
~Time-lapse- you and Toko finish all class periods and spend the rest of your time on the bus~