5

Hello once more! I hope you're enjoying the story and all that this is talking somewhat more with regards to Tokos's friendship between you and her and how she's felt truly near the both of you. This goes on talking more about her trauma and thinking if you want to have her around instead of treating her like she's nothing but a piece of trash.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                  Chapter 5 trust issues

Tokos POV
I walk into my house and go straight to my room when after I get my shoes off, then when I enter I quickly put some PJs on and have one of my moms give me dinner. While I'm eating I still can't stop thinking about y/n. Her kind heart and sweet personality... I don't think anyone has been so nice to me in forever. Maybe she's playing a prank on me? Yeah maybe on her birthday she's gonna push my face into the cake so I make a fool out of myself.

But... Why would she do something that cruel?
      Flashback (Narrators perspective
"So you think it's funny for you to come around and disrespect me like it's nothing," the woman said as pulls Toko's hair and dragged her into a dark closet. "PLEASE MOMMA I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN TO PLEA-" before she could get her last word out she was pushed into a tall dark, and dusty closet. "Momma, please! I'm sorry, please! Let me put it's dark and scary and- Aaaah!" young Toko says as she tries to get away from the spider crawling on her arm. "DADDY MOMMY PLEASE ANYONE HELP" she cries but there was no use... No one could hear or see her.
                      Tokos perspective
I feel shivers down my spine while I try to forget about that horrid experience. Could y/n do the same thing to me though? Yeah... Maybe she's trying to be nice to me because she's doing it out of pity! She doesn't care about me nor does she even want to be true friends with me. I keep talking until my voice breaks as I think of the horrid things y/n would do to me. I can't help but cry nor' can j think straight.

Four minutes go by and I end up crying myself to sleep, making sure my night light is still on.

      (The next day) Your perspective
*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* my alarm goes as I groan while looking where that stupid switch is so I can get rid of that awful beeping. Still tired I roll out of bed and walk to the bathroom, starting my usual routine.
"Hey, Siri," I say telling my phone to set a timer for 2 minutes as I brush my teeth while brushing my hair. *BEEP* *BEEP* the alarm goes off and I slightly tap my finger to end the sound of beeping.
I go back to my room to tidy my bed and while I do that I hear a ding on my phone which I can't see since I'm spreading the sheets. In curiosity k quickly finish making my bed and see the notification. "Ooh, Toko!" I say while reading what she texted me "good morning dummy" the message says. I reply "good morning" back and see what I can wear for school.

"Ooh, my baggy jeans! I haven't worn these in while" I decide to wear them with a shirt of s band I don't know a single song to. Typical me if you say it.
I check the time seeing it's 6:40 Am means I have 3 minutes to pack my supplies and 7Minutes to eat breakfast before I go to my bus stop. After packing I quickly grab my coat to keep safe from the cold and greet my mom hi while I sit to eat breakfast.
Four minutes go by and you realize I have to go see Toko and walk with her to the bus stop. geez, how could I be so stupid? I quickly tell my mom goodbye and run to Tokos's house seeing that she's already walking to the stop. "HEY TOKO WAIT UP" I shout as she stops and sees me charging at her.
"J-jeez you dummy... I w-was at your front d-door minutes ago, you d-d-didn't come out so I assumed you were s-sick and went to the bus stop" she says slapping her head and blaming herself on her stutter, tho I didn't care much about it.
We wait at the bus stop and get on looking for a seat to choose from. "Hey! Over here Toko" I say as she slowly walks to the seat I recommended we should sit in.
"I-am comi-whoah!" Toko says as she trips, seeing one of her bullies laughing at her "oh dear! It looks like the stuttering dirt bag tripped- Haha!"
"HEY! Don't you dare call her that you fake bitch or I swear you will regret it" I threatened her as walk away helping Toko up and walking her to the bus seat, waiting to arrive at the school.
I notice Toko fiddling with her hair like she always does and seeing her face giving off how uncomfortable she feels