Chapter #4| Second thoughts (Edited)

A L L E N

Max and I stayed in Miles bedroom for the whole day, I felt uncomfortable being around a new pack and unfamiliar wolves. I felt the need to protect my pups and noticing their glares and hatred snarls worries me, I'm afraid they'll hurt my pups like what Alpha Riley has done to us. I vow to never let my pups suffer, I'll make sure they'll live a happy life and forget about our dark past.

I laid on the soft bed curled into a ball as Evan drink his milk, Max decide to bath the pups as he lets me rest and feeds Evan. I licked his fur making sure he's clean as my nose tap his stomach to make him burp. I was happy that Miles our true mate accepted our pups, I wanted to avoid his curious questions and wishing not to relive the past.

"Papa! look all clean" Abby squealed. I softly barked and licked her cheek, she giggled and hugged my blond wolf as he purred in response. I looked up seeing Squealing Owen running around the room naked as a frustrated Max trying to catch him.

"Owen comes here right now," said Max.

"B-But Papa, want to play" Owen replied

"You can play Owen but you need to be dressed," he said. Owen lowered his head then whimpered as Max went to put clothes on him. A tear rolls down his cheek but I can tell Owen is trying to hide his cries from Mama.

"Why are you crying Owen?" asked Max

"P-Papa a-angry" he cried. Max's eyes soften as he went and hugged his son, Owen cried hugging him back.

"I'm not angry baby, so calm down," said Max

"S-Sorry Papa" he cried. Max's eyes soften as he kissed his son, he wiped his tears away then hugged him again.

"It's okay baby now you can go play with Abby," he said. Owen smiled then went on the other side of the room playing with blocks that Miles provide for them. Max plomp next me as he held sleeping Evan in his arms. I shifted into my human form then put some clothes on.

"He's getting fat," said Max

"Yeah he's growing pretty quick," I said. I looked at my pup, he laid on his back with his arms and legs spread wide. His little fat stomach wasn't hard to notice, Max cooed and kissed his nephew.

M A X

"Keep an eye on them, I'll go get some lunch," I said

"Be careful?" said Allen

"I will" I replied then closed the bedroom door. I slowly made my way to the kitchen, I even got lost but manage to find my way. I notice all eyes were on me, even heard some growls from other wolves, my whole body tremble in fear. I didn't want to remember the abuse, their snarls and growls could trigger my unwanted memories. I steady myself against a wall and eased my breathing, I took slow steps towards the kitchen until I bumped into something hard.

"Ouch!" I said

"Oh baby, I'm sorry," said Miles. I looked up and blushed, my cheeks went bright red, I instantly looked away, I felt strong heat shoot to my core. I let out a soft moan but loud enough for Miles to only hear, he smirked and leaned closer.

"Your leaking baby" he whispered. I looked down seeing the front of my short with a wet patch, my hands cupped my crotch as I tried to move away. His finger touched my chin lifting my head up to meet his golden gaze. I whimper as he smashed his lips against mine, I moaned and suddenly my body was pinned against the wall. My breath hitched, my hands shook as memories I wanted to forget flash before my eyes. Miles continue to tease until he realises what's really going on.

"Babe breathes," he said. It felt like breathing burned, I wanted the pain to go away. I began to panic trying to move away but Miles held me tight in his arms. My whole body shake with fear, I mumble nonsense but it was enough for Miles to hear and understand. He leaned down and kissed my neck trying to distract me.

"That's it, baby, moan for me," he said. He licked my neck as I let out a loud moan. The images soon start to fade as my breathing eased.

"My pup where is my pup, where are Allen's pups!" I cried. I looked around trying to find them, Max picked me up and ran towards his room as he slams his bedroom door open. Owen and Abby's instant ran to my embrace, I shifted on the spot as I allow my wolf to sniff them and making sure they're unharmed and well. Miles remained silent staring at my sudden approach, Allen looked up with his pup latched on his nipple. He let loud whimper while staring at me, I instantly moved away from our pups and jumped on the bed. I sniffed Allen making him whimper, I then leaned down sniffing Evan as well.

Miles slowly approached us, my wolf growled at him as I stood in front of our pups and Allen. Miles raised his hands in the air and slowly stepped towards me. I sniffed him then whimper and lowered my head into submission. Suddenly Miles shifted into his large black wolf, he towered over us but jumped on the bed. Allen and I jolt in fear and surprise with Miles sudden movement, he laid down and curled around Allen's body. Miles barked at me to lay next to him and so I follow his command, I was unsure but Miles remained me he's no threat to us and our pups. I laid next to Allen as our pups continue to play with the blocks. I lay my head on Allen's back and felt Miles sniffing our fur then licked our necks. Evan let out a loud whimper making Miles look down staring at tiny fat Evan. He gently lifted Evan by gently biting down on his fur and laying him on Allen's back, Miles began to lick our pup as Evan continue whimper until he fallen asleep cuddling against Miles.