Chapter #7| Wise Mama Jane (Edited)

A L L E N

"W-Where's daddy?" asked Owen. I sighed and put him to bed while Abby laid next to him. Miles and Max hadn't come out of the room, I bite my bottom lip to hold back my moans. I can feel what they're doing, it isn't strong but a faint feeling. Max needed our mate to calm him and I'm happy he's trusting Miles.

"Daddy is busy, he'll be back soon" I replied. I kissed both of their heads and wish them a good night. They drink their bottle of milk and slowly fall asleep.

"Thank you for helping me," I told Mama Jane

"It's no problem child, I feel young again taking care of these beautiful pups," she said. I smiled. She laid sleeping Evan in his small crib next to the kitchen table, she handed me a cup of coffee as we both drank in silence.

"Is Max okay, I heard his screams from the other room?" she asked

"He is now Miles is comforting him" I replied

"W-We both had a rough past and didn't have a good happy childhood, we're just starting to move on and make decisions on our own but our pasts are still coming back to haunt us," I said. I hadn't realized I was crying, Mama Jane stood and hugged me tightly. It's this unknown warmth I never felt before, I never had someone other than my brother and pups to comfort me like this.

"Don't force yourself to tell me, I can see it in your eyes. The pain and suffering you've experienced, you can tell me or Miles when you both are ready" she said. I lick my dry lips then nodded in response.

"I lost my husband from rogues. They suddenly attack the pack and my husband Mark being Alpha, he defended his pack. Everything happened so quick and I had to witnesses my true mate being killed before me. Miles went crazy and I was in pure shock. His last words were for me to live happily and never let my inner wolf slowly die. I needed to be strong and raise my son to become a good, loving Alpha like his father. The pain was hard to bare and I tried so hard to not show my pain to Miles or the pack but they knew too well how I felt. What I'm trying to say is that you're a survivor of whatever happened to you. You both fought and protect your pups and I admire that" she said

"Keep your head up, you've done as much as you can to protect your babies. Never allow your past to haunt you otherwise it'll consume you. Do not let those who hurt you win, they don't need to be here to abuse you or do anything. The fact that you remember them is letting them win. You're a winner and a survivor and knowing you're safe along with your pups and brother should matter the most" she said.

"Hey baby, thank you for looking after him Mama," said Miles. I looked up seeing my handsome mate, he smelt like Max making my wolf purr. Mama Jane smiled then winked at me.

"I'll look after the pups for the night," said Mama Jane. I gave her a few bottles for Evan with my breast milk. Miles lead me towards his room as he opened the door I see Max laid on the bed naked with his legs spread wide. My body shivered to see my brother like this, I didn't feel disgusted but yet feeling pleasure just looking at him.

"I-Is he okay," I asked Miles. He smiled.

"Yes baby, he's fine, come to join us," he said. My shaky legs followed Miles as he sat down on the bed and pulled his pants off. I stared at his long erected c*ck, I lick my lips and whimpered.