Chapter #12| His pups

Warning sexual content in Allen's POV

M I L E S

"Congratulation Alpha, Luna's are pregnant" said Dr. Kendrick

"Really?" I gasped. I see both of my mates crying with tears of joy, I also sense their distress and doubt. 

"Will you excuse us?" I asked him

"Sure, I'll be outside" Dr. Kendrick replied

"W-What if we aren't good mothers?" asked Allen. My inner wolf growled in disagreement, they suffered so much and yet they protected and loved their pups even though they both were raped. Some normally abort or even abandon their pups due such past, I admire their courage. 

"Never doubt yourself baby, you both a wonderful mothers and raising pups on your own is hard enough but you's fought and gave them a second chance to live" I said. I lean down and kissed Allen then I kissed Max, they both looked at me in lust I couldn't help but chuckle in response. 

"We're all a family and I'm baby both of my sexy mates are pregnant. Lets go tell mother the news" I said. We walked out of the medical room then walk to the kitchen. Owen and Abby also finish baking their cookies and are on a tray cooling until they're ready to eat. I picked up hungry Evan and handed him to Allen, he smiled and kissed his son. 

"Is everything okay?" Mama asked

"Perfect" I replied then smiled. Allen and Max looked at each other then smiled as they handed her their pregnancy test. Her eyes widen as she gasped then let out a loud squealed. 

"Bless the Moon Goddess, my baby boy is finally a father. Your father would be proud of you Miles, I'm so happy" she said. Mama gently gave Max and Allen a hug then gave me a big kiss. 

"Mama Jane, we were wondering if you would like to chose their names. We're only two weeks pregnant so it'll be a while till we know the genders" asked Max. Mama cried and thanked them both, I can tell she has lots of names in mind to chose from but I'm happy they have her permission to do so. 

"Mama! look we make cookies" said Owen and Abby

"Hmm .. looks yummy" I said. They both giggled and handed me a slightly burnt chocolate chip cookie but it did taste delicious. 

A L L E N

I'm pregnant.

I cannot believe I'm pregnant, I'm shocked and overwhelmed but I'm happy. I miss feeling my unborn pup kick are just feel them grow inside my womb. I touched my flat stomach and soon it'll be round with stretch marks. My brother and I are pregnant and we're both happy because we're finally pregnant with our true mate.

"Hey baby" Miles whispered. I shivered feeling his hand slide down my arm giving me goosebumps.

"H-Hi" I shyly replied. He chuckled.

"Can't wait to see you both round with my pups" he said. Suddenly I have a sudden urge to have him inside of me and Miles took notice. He growled lowly then roughly kissed my lips. We both ripped our clothes apart, my hands land on the bathroom sink, I stared at myself in the mirror while Miles eye's turn bright gold staring at me with such lust linger in his gaze.

"So sexy" he groaned

"P-Please" I whimpered. He smirked.

"Beg" he growled and slapped my ass. I threw my head back and moaned, Miles parted my ass cheeks then licked my twitching hole.

"Oh baby, please f*ck me hard" I whined.

"With pleasure" he hissed then slam inside of me, I could careless if he hadn't prepared me but right now it doesn't matter, this pleasure and pain I'm feeling is amazing and I wanted more of it. The room was filled with moans and skin on skin sounds and soon we both reached our climax.

"I love you" I whispered

"I love you too" he replied.