Part - 1 Soul Mate

A only one daughter live happily together with there parents. Even not rich life they are happy and have more time for family bonding every weekend.

They went to the seaside and have lunch together and swimming by the sea clear water take some pictures. A family picture mother, father and daughter.

The father of the daughter asked the old man passing by together with old man son.

The old man take pictures with the man asked favor with him to take a picture. And the boy wish to have picture too with his father.

And the father of the boy going to the studio to take picture together called portrait.

So many month later the happy family turn into a sad life the mother of the girl was passed away.

And the boy father was also passed away. The boy live only with the old woman neighbor, the old woman accept him like a real son.

The girl live together with his father. Continue life until the girl finish her high school life.

She pursue her goal to finish as a doctor someday. With the support of his loving dad. The day come she graduated as a doctor🎓🎓🎓.

The Shiela turn into a pretty lady. And the boy name John continue his life he was study too and never know each other.

The pretty lady going to the big city and find a good job. She rent apartment🏠 and Shiela live alone, his father stay in his village.

She was hard working in the hospital work day and night. And the boy turn into a handsome guy. He was working as a new delivery man also he was working in the big fishing boat⛴️🛥️🐟.