Part - 2 Soul Mate

The Pretty lady must she move to big City for her work as a doctor. Shiela continue working to earn move money and to have saving too for her future.

One day Sheila was disappointed she was fired with her works. That's why she don't have choice that must accept that she no longer work in hospital.

Sheila very sad and she wake  up early in the morning and plan to go beside the seaside. She drive her car going to the sea with no direction designated place.

And she arrived by the seaside. Sheila sit down with the sand and look at the waves splash by the sand.

She seen a ship🛳️ arrived and she did not know the boy who go with the old man taken the picture of her parents together with her is become a handsome man.

And she meet him in the seaside. Then Sheila plan to go back to her apartment. When she started to sleep😴😴😴💤💤💤 she imagine that good to start small clinic there where she was in the seaside or beach🏖️🏖️🏖️🏖️.

Then sunrise start she starting to back the place. She was been yesterday. And find a building for rent for her future small clinic.

Also house for her home. She was lucky because she can find a cheaper rent building for her clinic.

She back to her apartment🏠 and pack all things. Then put to her car🚘 and ready to transfer with her new apartment in the village. And she say good bye to her best friend name "Lowela".

Lowela was missed so much to her best friend Sheila. Sheila was arrived to her new home and arrange all things. She is inspire of her new life in small village.

She went to her building for her soon to open clinic🏥. Sheila looking a man who can renovate and arrange for her office and laboratory of her clinic room.

The man he meet was the boy and turn into a handsome guy. Sheila asked the guy name "John" if he know how to make over to her soon to open clinic.

Sheila did not know that John is the boy when she was young go with his father, and father of Sheila asked favor to take the pictures called family portrait. Exciting next part.