Part - 4 SOUL MATE

Sheila was happy because her best friend come and stay with her at the same time her worker assistant. Then by the next day the clinic is open. People in the village was excited to go clinic to check there teeth problems.

And all have received the opening discount. At the night time after closed count the money💸💸💸💸 income in one day. Both happy because of very good income. Sheila going to John House bring a present because she was very thankful and want to celebrate with his accomplishment work in her clinic even she paid for John he give additional present.

Drink together until both drunk and she can sleep again of John house. In the morning Dr. Sheila back her home and have shower.

Dr. Sheila was happy duty to her clinic.

The villagers invite to her to have small party of the senior citizens. Have singing and also dancing💃💃💃💃🎶🎶🎶 contest.

The old once was enjoy the party also Dr. Sheila was enjoy because her crush was there too join the party.

Hmmm very exciting until she go home and John go with her house then when she enter the house.

John will go his home too. It looks have mutual relationship and he already accept that Sheila one of her future wife but not yet announce to all friends.

Called introduce as a official future wife. Because have happening already John was automatically accept her as future wife.