🔪You're belong to us..🔪{Yandere!}[Uchiha x Naruto](Introduction/Teaser)

Information:

Fluff: 💖

Smut:🍋

Angst: 💔

Smut + Fluff: 🥝

Yandere: 🔪

[Yandere Simulator x Naruto crossover]

[Yandere!Uchiha AU]

[Senpai!Naruto]

"Something is.. wrong..with us.."

"For as long as we can remember, we've always felt empty, incomplete. Like a part of us is missing.." 

"This hollow feeling has dominated our life..We've never been feel anything else. Our world has always been cold..dark..silent."

"Our father was exactly like us when he was a child. But when he met our mother. Everything changed for him. She brought warm and color and life into his world. She made him..complete."

"Our father told us that, one day, We will meet someone special, just like he did. Someone who would cure us..fix us..save us..We've spent our entire life, waiting for that day.."

"Dreaming of the moment when we'd meet the person or people to complete us. It was the only thing for us to look forward to. It was only our reason to live. And then...one day..we found him.."

"When we met him, something changed inside of us. Our world was filled with color and light. It was like we had opened our eyes for the first time. We felt warm, we felt complete, we felt..alive. He is our escape from the cold, grey, empty world we've been trapped in. He is the one we've been waiting for. The person who we want to spend the rest of our life with."

"..But.."

"..Someone.. is trying to take him away from us."

"She wants him, but not in the same way that we want him. She could never appreciate him the way we do. She doesn't deserve him. He belongs to us. We have to stop her. Even if it means hurting her. Even if it means killing her." 

"AH! STAY AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTERS!" 

"AGH!"

"AHH!" The girl screamed in pain,

"There is nothing we won't do for him." Uchihas continued,

"We won't let anyone come between us, we don't care what we have to do, we don't care who to hurt, we don't care who's blood to spill, we won't let anyone take him from us. Nothing else matters, no one else matters. He will be ours. He doesn't have a choice."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction for the rivals:

1st Rival:

Sakura Haruno