The sleepover (Sophie)

Oh no! I am going to fall! This is going to be embarrassing! 

Suddenly, hands caught me, I don't know whose but they were strong. I tilted my head up and saw the one and only Keefe smirking at me. 

"Already falling for me Foster?" He teased. But I can feel my face heating up, hoping that my face weren't as red as it felt. I turned away to hide my blush. 

"Oh! Now we are making Foster blush," He smirked. At that, my face heated up again. Luckily, my face was still turned away.

After I felt that my face was not that hot, I turned back to him and steadied myself, "Thanks..." "That's why the Keefester can be your hero any day!" 

"Nice Lord Funkyhair, smooth... smooth...," Ro praised. Then, someone cleared their throat, we all look back and saw Grady glaring at us and Edaline giving us the goofy smile. I rolled my eyes at them and turned back to Keefe, " Thanks again by the way," I thanked him as I started to blush again.

"Ummm uhhh no problem?" Keefe replied taking a quick glance at Grady.

"Oooooooo. So the sleepover is making Sokeefe blush?" a way too familiar voice asked cheekily. We all turned towards the door, there, Biana, dressed nicely and there was Fitz, glaring.

He looked angry, but I couldn't figure out why. Probably because he missed all the 'fun'. (Oblivious Sophie Foster) 

"Oh hi guys! You are here!" I welcomed them. " You haven't answer my question yet Miss Oblivious." Biana pushed, raising one eyebrow up. Then, Sophie started to blush again. " There we go AGAIN!" Ro said, excitedly jumping up and down. "I guess it's making Sokeefe blush time." Biana announced. Then again, Fitz looked really angry. "May I know what 'Sokeefe' is? Wait never mind, I don't want to know," Grady said, still glaring.

Talk to me later, I transmitted to Fitz STILL wondering why he looked so angry. Fitz gave the tiniest nod that he could ever possibly give.

"Oh ya! Can you tell us why when we came in Keefe and Sophie were blushing?" Biana asked. Keefe and I started blushing again and did not say anything

 "Oh! Me! Me!" Ro shouted," I can tell you." "Go ahead," Biana said. " Okay, so, first, Miss super- clumsy here," Ro gestured to me, "Accidentally tripped while running downstairs to greet Lord Keeps-on-blushing down here. And then, she fell forward and Keefe caught her and said, 'Already falling for me Foster?' And the whole Sokeefe blushing-fest happened. And that was when you came in.

When I looked up, I saw Fitz glaring daggers at Keefe whose head was still hung from embarrassment.

"AWWWWWWWWWWW! That's the cutest thing ever. Keefe, you are sooo smooth. Definitely ship them!" Biana squealed jumped up and down until someone cleared their throat again, Grady.

"Awwww come on Grady, I know you know that they are meant for each other!" Biana said as Grady shook his head. "I guess they are cute, sorry Biana, but Grady is on overprotective-papa bear mode right now when it comes to boys." Edaline apologized.

"It's fine, I know Grady," Biana said. When I turned and look at Fitz again, he looked super angry. I was so confused but I had to know why. And I was angry too, I couldn't take I anymore. What in the world is wrong with that guy?

Forget it, come talk to me NOW! OUTSIDE! I screamed-transmitted to Fitz who jumped from that loud transmission. "Uh Grady, guys, Fitz and I will go outside for a quite-long talk now. For awhile." I informed them.

They all nodded and excused us. As we headed outside, I hear Edaline asking if Biana and Keefe want some pasteries that I baked. I hope they are good, I thought to myself. Once we had arrived at the Panakes tree, the long talk had began.