Chapter 14

"Omg," Sophie exclaimed.

"Sophie why did you have this in your bathroom????" I asked.

"Ummm probably one of the hair changing elixir," She shrugged, looking at Dex.

"Guilty," Dex said.

"Heeeellllpppp. Deeeex, how do you change it back?????" "Ummm nothing can help, it will come out after a week, don't worry." Dex explained. "Sorry."

"Whhaaaaaaattt? I can't go to school like this!!!!!!!!!!" I whined.

"Ya probably," Linh muttered. "I feel you. There was once Tam put hair changing elixir in my lushberry juice."

But at least it wasn't green, it was pink." Linh said, looking sorry for me.

"It's fine," I sighed as I went back to sit next to Tam.

When I sat down, Tam placed an arm across my shoulder then, he pulled me closer to him.

Sophie and Linh started squealing.

I sighed, and snuggled against Tam's chest. Not caring about our friends watching us.

They already knew, what's the point of hiding, right?

I looked up at Tam, thinking what to do to hide my terrible green hair.

" You look beautiful..." Tam whispered.

Sophie's POV:

Awww how cute, Tiana set a sail.

Then Keefe came closer to me and whispered in my ear, " They're cute aren't they?"

I nodded my head as rested my head on his lap.

Then, I saw that the sun was quickly setting. I got up from Keefe's lap and went downstairs.

"Oh hi Sandor. What's for dinner tonight?" I asked

"You'll see," he replied

I went up to see everybody gaping at something.

I turned to look at what they were looking at.

To my horror, Jolie's bedroom door opened, but no one was in there.