Hide and Seek!

After Sophie explained the game to the crew, they started to vote to decide who would be the seeker. 

Then, it had been decided, Dex. He would be the seeker.

"1, 2, 3, 4..............." Dex counted

Biana's POV:

Oh no! Oh no! Hurry run! Run! "20, 21, 22..." I could here Dex continue. Havenfield's pastures were HUGE! I was running with Wylie. While Linh, of course went with Tam. Awwww and those 2 lovebirds over there, Sophie and Keefe. Were hiding inside. 

Then, Wylie decided to split up and go on his own. Now I am lost, luckily, I found Tam and Linh hiding somewhere in the caves.

Just then, Wylie appeared. "Hi," he said.

"Leave us alone Tam. Sorry Biana you too," Linh apologised. "It's fine I'll give you 2 some space. Come Tam, let's hide somewhere else." 

"49, 50, 51..." Dex said, STILL counting.

We immediately ran inside one of the bathrooms in the house. 

Sophie's POV:

Okay, I hid with Keefe in my walk in wardrobe. "Foster," Keefe started. But I interrupted him by pressing a finger on his lips. "Shusssssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!" I hissed angrily. "He may hear you!"

"Jeez chill okay okay," he whispered. He tilted my chin up to face him. 

Suddenly, I felt my face burn and my heart flutter. But I didn't care. I have liked him since forever.

This was the time I had to face him even though my heart is not behaving.

Keefe's POV:

I couldn't take it anymore, I had to do this. I tilted her chin up to face me.

At that, I could feel a change in Foster's mood. Her face was burning, I could see it really clearly.

Then, I tilted her chin up higher. And pressed my lips against hers.

Sorry if that was cringe and that I did not give y'all a warning so it is kinda my fault. But some of that credit goes to @Moonlark_Demigod2301 for the idea of Lylie, Sokeefe, and Tiana, hiding together. And maybe a Tiana make-out too. Thanks for that idea again bestie. Well but I did not write the story properly I think. So sorry! But I hope you enjoyed the story! Bye! See you in the next chapter1