Chapter 34

Helena's POV

I had just got home from work, I was quite tired but I was happy to see my sweet girl again. Chris was still here because I had asked him to stay until I had gotten home, I made my way inside and I set me things down. I could hear someone in the kitchen, I noticed Y/n fast asleep on the couch but I made my way to the kitchen to greet Chris. I made my way to the kitchen and he was sitting by the counter and his face lit up as soon as he saw me.

Hello Helena, it's good to see you!

Hello darling, it's been a while! How have you been? I kiss his cheek

Haha it has, I'm doing well thanks and how about you how's things going?

I'm glad darling, same here just been very busy lately haha. So how is she doing?

It's explains why I don't see her that match, she's doing okay! She had fallen asleep about two hours ago so I just decided to make some coffee.

Poor girl, how did the doctor go? She told me that she had a few broken ribs, did he say anything else?

It went okay she was a bit nervous the doctor was a bit concerned about her face but he said that it will heal properly in a months time she might have a scar here and there, and her ribs will properly heal in 3 months. He gave her some strong pain medication and some sleeping tablets to help her, but she's okay I think.

As if she hasn't gone through enough, I'm just glad she is okay! Thank you so much for helping out I really do appreciate it, I did say to her that I would take off but she didn't want me too.

It's a pleasure Helena, anytime you need help just call me and I'll help out! She's apart of my family and I just want to make sure that's she's okay!

You really have taken her in haven't you? Some people don't really care to do that you know.

Well when she first came to me she was still in her teens and I was very fortunate to meet her parents as well, she has grown to be my best friend and a bit of a wingman if I could say haha! But you have the done the same, so tell me what's up with you too I know something is going on between you?

She hasn't said much about her life, I think she's still a bit nervous to open up haha! Haha could you tell? Well we are technically dating but it's a secret for now until the movie comes out.

Ha! I knew it I fucking knew it you both had something, I saw the way you both look at each other! She seems happy, she hasn't been this happy in a while!

Haha okay no need to shout darling, I'm glad she's happy! She's made me happy as well, he knew that this yiung girl could turn my world upside down and also make me crazy aswell haha don't tell her I said that!

You guys are so cute you know that? Haha secret is safe with me!

You think?

Ahh hell yeah! Anyway I guess I should get going Helena, I know you've had a long day! And I know you want to spend sometime with her, oh I wanted to tell you just keep a eye on her! She slightly brokedown when I saw her today, she didn't really want to open up about it but just keep an eye on her!

You don't have to go darling, your more than welcome to have dinner with us! Did she really? I hate seeing her like this, she won't really open up to me either! I've tried but I don't want to push her, I actually asked my mom to help me out so we are going to her this weekend. Maybe she can open up to her.

No no it's okay I have a few things to do from my side, yeahh she did! She seemed really upset about something. She is a bit stubborn to opening up sometimes but she does have her reasons for that, she has gone through alot in the last year!

Thanks for helping again darling I really do appreciate it! I hope that we can help her in some way and that she doesn't need to go through all this on her own.

Anytime Helena, I'm sure we can get help and that eventually everything will be okay. Anyway I'll see you soon Helena, just call me if you need anything okay?

I will thanks darling, have a great evening!

Chris had said his goodbye and I let him out, I closed the door and I made my to Y/n. She was still fast asleep, she seemed exhausted and her face was so bruised up it broke my heart, I sat next to her and I lightly rubbed her cheek. She slightly flinched to the sudden contact to the touch on her face.

Shh it's okay love it's only me! I whisper

He.. Hellie? Your home.

I'm home my love, I'm here! How are you feeling?

I'm better that your home, I missed you!

Aww I missed you too my little bug.

How was work?

It was good, were almost done with shooting we only need to shoot our scenes and then we are done!

Haha wow time flies to be honest! I can't believe I'm almost done with shooting my first movie, alot has happened.

And I am so proud of you love, you've done amazing! I kiss her forehead

Do you know how much I love you Miss Bonham Carter?

Tell me love?

For each stare and planet that we have on this universe is the amount I love you even beyond this universe!

Aren't you the sweetest! I don't think I can explain to you how much I love you! Have you eaten today love?

Hmm I don't think so, I actually don't remember to be honest.

What do you want for dinner love?

Anything is fine Hellie, I don't mind.

How about spaghetti?

Oh my God yesss!

Haha okay love, I'll quickly make some dinner!

Wait I'll come with you.

She had gotten off the couch and she followed me too the kitchen, she sat by the counter and watched me as I started with the food. To be honest I just love this girl so much, she makes me happy and I'm happy to see her happy.

Author's note:
Sigh.. I'm sorry for this chapter I tried to make it good, please don't hate me for this short chapter. I feel like death and look like death as well, I had 2 hours sleep.. I'll make it up to you I promise.. Hope you guys enjoyed.. Much love

-M❤️