~His~ (18+)

WARNING ⚠️  MATURE CONTENT AHEAD ⚠️
Please skip if you don't feel comfortable reading🙂
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

We walk back to our cabins after dinner. "Princess, this way" Namjoon holds my hand and leads me to his cabin.

The walk to Namjoon Oppa's cabin is not far from the dining area. While walking, I inhale a deep breath, enjoying the night cool breeze. Oppa's warm hands make me feel comfortable and loved.

Soon we arrive at his cabin, and he opens the door and holds it for me to get inside. I say, "Thanks" giving him a soft smile under the moonlight.

The room is dark and cold. I shiver a bit since I am wearing an off-shoulder dress. I hear the door shut but due to the dark, I can barely see anything.

Suddenly, I was pushed against the wall and before I get to let out a scream, a pair of soft warm lips aggressively kiss my lips. He grabs my hands and pinned them above my head. I can feel his lust and hungry in the kiss. Then I feel something warm and soft entering my mouth and after a few seconds, I realised that it was his tongue. I have never done french-kissing with someone so I let him do whatever. He explores my mouth with his warm tongue and I close my eyes tightly because I was nervous since this is my first time.

Slowly he releases his grip on my hands and wraps his arm around my waist, guiding me to the bed without breaking our hot steamy kiss. He is too good at kissing that it was too hard to keep up with him.

When we got to the bed, he gently pushes me down, making me lay on the soft mattress. He hovers above me, putting me between his legs and slowly moving his lips to my neck, nibbling in one spot. I accidentally let out a soft moan, which excites him more and he then sucks on my neck more aggressively. I run my fingers through his soft silky hair and arch my back due to the amount of pleasure I am receiving from him.

He pulls me up to sit up in the bed and he lifted my dress, undressing me and leaving me in my undergarments. "I wanna see you more clearly" Namjoon says and leans towards the bedside table to turn the lamp on. The light was dim but it was enough to see each other clearly now.

Now that the light is on, I feel shy as he was staring at me intensively. "Baby girl, you are so beautiful." He leans towards me again, making me fall back onto the mattress and he gives me a peck on my lips. I smile sheepishly. "I want to make love to you. Can I make love to you, Y/n?" He asks for my permission.

Oh crap, what am I supposed to say? Seriously, after making out to me and getting me all turn on. After all, he's my husband so it is okay to do "it" right? But then I am a virgin. It's gonna hurt right? It's probably is TT

"Umm....I have never done it tho. Is it gonna hurt?" I ask him worried. "I promise that I will be gentle and if you feel too much pain I will stop, Baby." He speaks so softly and gives me a warm smile before kissing my forehead to reassure me that I will be okay with him and that he won't do anything to hurt me.

"Okay then. I trust you." I smile and pull him to make him kiss me more. He continues from where he left before and this time his hands go behind my back and unbutton my bra then he aggressively throws it into the darkness underneath the bed. His one hand supports him to be on top of me and the other hand cups my breast making my nipple erect from excitement. He massages it and pinches my nipple from time to time. He then leaves my lips and lowers down to lick my breast. He sucks and bites it so gently making me feel so much pleasure that makes me curl my toes. All his actions make my down there more wet.

He keeps sucking on my boobs while his hands move to my underwear and rip it off. I let out a moan when the cold air hits me down there. He looks up at me and says, "Baby, you are so wet. Are you liking this huh?" His question makes me cover my face from embarrassment. He chuckles at my reaction.

He goes down till he is facing my womanhood. I feel extremely shy and try to cover it with my palms. "BABE, you are so gorgeous. Please don't cover yourself" he says and kisses my thighs. I bite my lips in nervousness. He slowly removes my palms and looks back at me to check if it is okay for him to resume. I just give him a quick smile as a sign to let him continue.

His face soon disappears and I feel his wet warm tongue on my heat and I instantly arch my back and grab his hair.
"Oppaaa stop this is so embarrassing" I try to remove his head away from my vagina but he would not budge and continued abusing my most intimate part. He licks on my clitoris causing me to get more wet and mixing my discharge with his saliva. After a while, his face comes back up and looks at my red blushed sweaty face. "Baby, you taste so sweet. I think I will get addicted and taste you every night".

"Oppaa stop" I cover my face, feeling so embarrassed by his comment. He knows I keep telling him to stop but my body is telling him to continue and give me more. I uncover my face and look at Namjoon oppa when I feel something goes into my vagina. It was his fingers and he was fingering me with a quick pace. He smirks and comes closer to give me a kiss. I couldn't help but moan into his mouth. "Oppaa stop I feel weird please stop" I feel a knot in my stomach and want to piss at the same time too. But Namjoon oppa didn't stop and quicken his pace while he keeps sucking on my neck.

Soon I release on his fingers and he takes them out and licks his fingers clean. He kisses me making me taste myself.

"I feel like you are ready now babe" Then Namjoon Oppa takes his shirt and pants off. I was shocked to see his dick being so big and erect that it is touching his stomach. It is so veiny and huge. I doubt that it is going to fit in me.

It's like he heard my thought and says, "Don't worry babe, you will fit perfectly. You will soon have my shape". "But it is so big and long, h-how will it fit?" I stuttered. "It's okay, trust in your body baby. I will be gentle okay?" he pecks my lips. "Okay. Be gentle then," I said and grab his shoulder tightly.

He positions himself at my entrance and slowly thrust his dick into my warm and tight pussy. I grab his shoulders tighter due to the pain. It stings so bad and I feel like my vagina is ripping apart. He kisses my lips to distract me from the pain while waiting for me to get used to his size. I swear it is not even all in and I feel so much pain. "Oppa it hurts," I mumble into the kiss. He kisses my cheek, my chin, and my nose and put his forehead on my forehead.

"Baby, you are doing great." he tries to encourage me. After a while, the pain starts to reduce and Namjoon pushes his dick further inside. "Fuck babe. You are so warm" he says and sucks my neck. "Can I move now?" he asks while looking up at me. I opened my closed eyes and nodded. Straight away, he starts thrusting fast. I wrap my legs around his waist while my hands play with his hair.

He was really fast but I didn't complain as I start to feel so much pleasure and keep moaning. "Babe. I am cumming." he says before I feel warm liquid pours into me. He let out a last moan before pulling his dick out and falling onto the bed beside me. Both of us were exhausted and panting loudly.

"Babe. You okay there?" he asks after a while to check if I am still breathing. I just hummed and keep breathing heavily. He grabs me closer to him and kisses my forehead. "Are you sleepy?" I hummed. "Okay. Let me grab some towels to clean you up. I hummed back in response.

Namjoon comes back with a warm wet towel and clean my lower part because it was all sticky with our cums. "Sorry babe I kind of ripped you so there's some blood." I just hummed because I was so exhausted to speak. He chuckled.

After cleaning up, he comes back with a black pantie and a white shirt which I assumed was his since it was big. He gently pulled me up and dress me because he didn't want me to catch a cold over the night. Namjoon quickly wore his boxer and lay back in bed, covering us with the blanket as well.

He pulls me into his embrace and soon I left into the dreamland.

Namjoon's POV
I look at my wife in my arms. She looks so cute while peacefully sleeping in my arms. I cannot believe that I took her virginity. I feel guilty that she is not my first woman. All of us were players back then before meeting her working at that cafe. It was love at first sight. Now that she is mine, I swear to god that I will protect her and let no harm comes to her.

Hiiiii everyone I am back after two years lmao! Sort of I think? No promises lol anyways I hope you all enjoy the smut😏 Sorry it's not perfect since I don't have any experience in writing haha... I will update when I feel like, so sorry in advance. Take care you all💜